Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gold PAB and IAB?

Article about: I've just run across a site that is selling gold PAB and IAB's. Since I have not seen these mentioned here, wondering if they are legit? And as a complaint, why do the sellers keep items tha

?

Default Gold PAB and IAB?

I've just run across a site that is selling gold PAB and IAB's.
    Since I have not seen these mentioned here, wondering if they are legit?

And as a complaint, why do the sellers keep items that are sold up for view?
    I am disinclined to order from them as a result, esp if they no longer list the
    price it was sold for.

Thanks for the ongoing education, Merry Christmas!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gold PAB and IAB?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Gold PAB and IAB?

Personally, I have not heard of a gold version of either of these.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Simon, as Ralph says, neither of these badges exist in gold. They will be either silver or bronze.
    It may be a mistake by the seller as a light bronze wash can look a bit gold in colour but this is no excuse and gold and bronze should look very different.
    Out of interest, is it a dealer or an auction type site? Can you post any photos of the items as it is very hard to judge without seeing the badges in question.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

this is the web site, see GWB7348
    Military & Civil Badges
    see also Infanterie Sturmabzeichen GWBB31

few more at same site: GWB 116 GWB 1116 GWB 9116
    Last edited by Simon2; 12-24-2011 at 08:36 PM.

This dealer from what i hear has bad rep stay away...... I thought there was a gold IAB (25 awarded?), as i was told by a fellow collector. I never really looked in to it.

Quote by Simon2 View Post
    this is the web site, see GWB7348
    Military & Civil Badges
    see also Infanterie Sturmabzeichen GWBB31
    I have never viewed this site, and from what i have heard, I probably never will.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Stay away from Charlie Snyder's stuff. He does not have a good reputation at all.
    Tom

I ain't looked at the link yet. But just the boast of "gold" Heer awards is a no-no. Stewy

?

Good Lord! Charlie Snyder! I should've guessed!
    Simon, do a search here on the forum for this guy and read the opinions given. Stay well away from this seller, he is not the person to obtain genuine TR militaria from. I don't think anyone has a worse reputation in the hobby than him. He is ridiculed and viewed with derision throughout the community.

The fact he is selling these 'RARE' gold badges as original when any collector who does the minimum amount of research will know they don't exist should speak volumes for the contempt in which he holds his potential customers.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Good Lord! Charlie Snyder! I should've guessed!
    Simon, do a search here on the forum for this guy and read the opinions given. Stay well away from this seller, he is not the person to obtain genuine TR militaria from. I don't think anyone has a worse reputation in the hobby than him. He is ridiculed and viewed with derision throughout the community.
    Agreed Ade. Snyder is another in the "Nowak" style. Stay well clear from these con men. Stewy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast