Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

1929 Reichspartei Tag

Article about: Being new to this Forum I thought I would post a few pieces from my collection. This cased 1929 RPT plaque was a vet pick up from a home at the end of the war. Note the lock of a child's blo

Default 1929 Reichspartei Tag

Being new to this Forum I thought I would post a few pieces from my collection. This cased 1929 RPT plaque was a vet pick up from a home at the end of the war. Note the lock of a child's blond hair under that badge. Next is a little display I put together along with a period post card from the Rally along with the bronze and silver badges.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1929 Reichspartei Tag   1929 Reichspartei Tag  

1929 Reichspartei Tag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1929 Reichspartei Tag
    P
    Many

Default re: 1929 Reichspartie Tag

Welcome Erich S to the forum ! very nice badge , the big one have some maker mark on back ?? please show a pic from back

pierre

Default re: 1929 Reichspartie Tag

Here are two more 1929 RPT items that I have added to my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1929 Reichspartei Tag  
    Attached Images Attached Images 1929 Reichspartei Tag 

?

Default Re: 1929 Reichspartei Tag

Interesting items Eric, thank you for posting. Any particular reason for collecting items from this event?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

This event was important to the Party bacause it was the first time that they got the backing of big business paving the way for power 4 yrs later. Also, there were many street battles with Marixts during the Rally. The 29 badge was also the very first official award of the NSDAP, earlier than the Coburg Badge 1932 and Blood Order 1933. The badge became an official honor award of the Party in 1936. Lastly, the design is coll IMO!

?

Quote by Erich S View Post
    Lastly, the design is cool IMO!
    That's a good reason to collect Eric, much better to collect things you enjoy looking at than not!
    Thank you for the insight of the awards too. I have to admit not actually seeing these badges before.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Adrian, like a lot of Political awards, this badge are under apreciated by a lot of collectors. This award was held in very high esteem by the Party due the events turning point in the quest for power.