Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

1957 Kreigsmarine War badges.

Article about: Stuart, yes indeed, I was speaking to him the other day ! the Destroyer badge is indeed early mid production, the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen I would say is the same era, I believe that the ea

Default Re: 1957 Kreigsmarine War badges.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1957 Kreigsmarine War badges.
    P
    Many

tigerace007, I am getting nothing......sorry.
    Prost ! Steve.

Chaps, heres a splendid photograph of a well decorated, elderly (quite possibly retired) BW Marine "Kapitan zur See" Heinrich Hoffmann, proudly displaying his 57er awards....RK with Oakleaves, Deutsche Kreuz in Gold, EK I and court mounted EK II, Long Service medal together with a War badge which I cannot identify (Destroyer badge ?). Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1957 Kreigsmarine War badges.  

Sincere apologies gents, I am having much difficulty linking you to my photographs, any advice as to how I may upload them here?

Regards,

Stuart

?

Nice photo Steve, a Destroyer badge gets my vote too.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Gentlemen,

I have now managed to upload the photos of my small collection, please view on my edited post on Page 1 of this thread. Comments very welcome.

Kind regards,

Stuart

Stuart, nice badges, I think the Destroyer may be an early one, does it have an open or closed hingeblock ? your IAB is the same as mine a mid production (mid 1960's) , all look to be Steinhauer & Luck made.....the other badges look to be late mid production, (mid 1960's to early 1970's).
    Prost ! Steve.

I think i've only got one or two '57er's. Thanks for showing gents. Of all '57er's i think the KM's are the best. Stewy

Stewy...please post here on the 57er thread, Bundeswehr veterans and the 57' awards. you would be most welcome, I would love to see them......the more the merrier !
    Prost ! Steve.

Steve,

the gentleman who sold me these badges was very knowledgeable, I beleive he described the Destroyer as early part of mid- production and the Infantry assault badge as early production. I think you may of aquired your Blockade runner from the same gentleman as I just missed out on it. Very nice badge by the way.
    I am hoping to soon aquire an early Coastal Artillery badge and Blockade runner badge to get me a little closer to completing my KM 57er collection before I progress to Luftwaffe and Heer combat awards. It seems to me that finding the Schnell boot award may prove to be very difficult indeed and the Uboot badge also (love yours BTW).

Best regards,

Stuart

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast