Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2 Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen

Article about: Just picked one of these up yesterday and the other I've had for years...... 1) Unissued West Wall Medal in Packet buy Carl Poellath 2) West Wall Medal with Parade (?) mount (this is the one

MAP
    ?

Default 2 Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen

Just picked one of these up yesterday and the other I've had for years......

1) Unissued West Wall Medal in Packet buy Carl Poellath

2) West Wall Medal with Parade (?) mount (this is the one I just picked up.)

Pretty common and cheap. Nothing special, but I will say I havent seen the parade mount before.

Overall great condition.

Michael

2 Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen2 Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen2 Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen2 Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen2 Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen2 Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen2 Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen2 Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen
    P
    Many

Very nice Michael!
    It would appear that one is tombak and the other is zinc. Parade mounts are not often seen for sale. My example has been posted here.
    Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen, parade mount, unmarked.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Very nice Michael!
    It would appear that one is tombak and the other is zinc. Parade mounts are not often seen for sale. My example has been posted here.
    Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen, parade mount, unmarked.
    Ralph.
    Ralph, thanks for the feedback. Yes, the first is tomback and the second unissued is zinc. The tomback is beautiful. Too bad it didn't have the issue packet as well.

I really like yours! I think it is a nicer mount.

When I purchased this yesterday, my dealer friend had two (with parade mounts). I picked this one (the other has some minor rust on the back). I think it had a fair price. I picked it up for about $50 with the mount.

If anyone is interested I can ask him if he still has the other one!

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hello,
    Nice medals and my favorite of course is the mounted one. I made a deal with myself years ago, that I would only buy awards with ribbons if they are mounted or parade mounted.

Jody

2 great medals, thanks for sharing

?

Great looking parade mount! Thanks for sharing!

MAP
    ?

Offer is still open if anyone would like the other one my dealer has (or had...I will have to check). I think I can get it for $50. Would be happy to cover the shipping costs for anyone.

I should see my dealer in a few weeks and can take pictures if you like.

Michael

MAP
    ?

Quote by Jody View Post
    Hello,
    Nice medals and my favorite of course is the mounted one. I made a deal with myself years ago, that I would only buy awards with ribbons if they are mounted or parade mounted.

Jody
    Good policy to have...I'm just too impulsive to wait it out........

When you go can you take pics for me? I need a parade mount.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chrisk View Post
    When you go can you take pics for me? I need a parade mount.
    Will do! Hopefully he still has it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast