Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter / Cross of Honour of the German Mother - 1st(?) class

Article about: Cross of Honour of the German Mother - 1st Class (Gold) AKA Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter - with original box - Inscribed "16. December 1938" + signature of Hitler Pics below <

Default Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter / Cross of Honour of the German Mother - 1st(?) class

Cross of Honour of the German Mother - 1st Class (Gold) AKA Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter - with original box - Inscribed "16. December 1938" + signature of Hitler

Pics below <item #147>

I read the thread w/ the document for the Mother's Cross that I believe Ade posted. Pretty interesting.

Is this authentic? value?
    Attached Images Attached Images Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter / Cross of Honour of the German Mother - 1st(?) class  Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter / Cross of Honour of the German Mother - 1st(?) class  Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter / Cross of Honour of the German Mother - 1st(?) class  Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter / Cross of Honour of the German Mother - 1st(?) class  Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter / Cross of Honour of the German Mother - 1st(?) class  Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter / Cross of Honour of the German Mother - 1st(?) class  Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter / Cross of Honour of the German Mother - 1st(?) class  Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter / Cross of Honour of the German Mother - 1st(?) class 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter / Cross of Honour of the German Mother - 1st(?) class
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter / Cross of Honour of the German Mother - 1st(?) class

A nice looking set KP Probably worth around 80 Euros

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Default Re: Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter / Cross of Honour of the German Mother - 1st(?) class

Cool! I was beginning to think the collection was ALL reproductions. Nice to hear. Thanks Wolfspear.

I am still in awe of that document that goes with this mother's cross. I wish I had that with it. I guess not many of those documents survived.

?

Very nice and original boxed set KP.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Good to go! Very nice! I always liked these. I paid 85 euro for my set. Lee