Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

25 Jahre Treue Dienste x 3

Article about: We all have seen these nice but still underrated awards, but there are some more. Please look at the ringband of the first award, seems that it is replaced or has anyone seen such ringband b

Default 25 Jahre Treue Dienste x 3

We all have seen these nice but still underrated awards, but there are some more. Please look at the ringband of the first award, seems that it is replaced or has anyone seen such ringband before?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 25 Jahre Treue Dienste x 3   25 Jahre Treue Dienste x 3  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 25 Jahre Treue Dienste x 3
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: 25 Jahre Treue Dienste x 3

It's larger than the other two but it might be just the size that particular maker used.

It might be the original or it might be a replacement, there is no way to tell for sure but I wouldn't be worried about it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks! It is a well worn badge and ribbon so maybe it was just repared. Ring itself does not look factory made to me. As I know this award was not too popular and that is the reason there are still so many in almost mint condition on the market. Comparing with the other III Reich awards prices are still reasonable.

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Thanks! It is a well worn badge and ribbon so maybe it was just repared. Ring itself does not look factory made to me. As I know this award was not too popular and that is the reason there are still so many in almost mint condition on the market. Comparing with the other III Reich awards prices are still reasonable.
    Still they are a very attractive award

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Very nice!!!!
    When I first started collecting. My Mother and I were at an Antique store and he had one of these without the ribbon. It was my first piece. I still have it with a replacement ribbon.
    Thanks for showing these.
    John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.