Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

25 Year Faithful Service Medal (Silver) and Black Wound Badge: Authentic pieces?

Article about: Hi, all. So I haven't been shopping around much lately, but a seller I purchased a belt buckle from sent me pictures of these two items asking if I'd be interested for \\$95 USD for the two of

Exclamation 25 Year Faithful Service Medal (Silver) and Black Wound Badge: Authentic pieces?

Hi, all. So I haven't been shopping around much lately, but a seller I purchased a belt buckle from sent me pictures of these two items asking if I'd be interested for $95 USD for the two of them. What do you all think? They look okay to me but I am just looking for a little expert opinion and reassurance.

Thanks for the help!
    Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 25 Year Faithful Service Medal (Silver) and Black Wound Badge: Authentic pieces?   25 Year Faithful Service Medal (Silver) and Black Wound Badge: Authentic pieces?  

25 Year Faithful Service Medal (Silver) and Black Wound Badge: Authentic pieces?   25 Year Faithful Service Medal (Silver) and Black Wound Badge: Authentic pieces?  

Attached Images Attached Images 25 Year Faithful Service Medal (Silver) and Black Wound Badge: Authentic pieces?  25 Year Faithful Service Medal (Silver) and Black Wound Badge: Authentic pieces? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 25 Year Faithful Service Medal (Silver) and Black Wound Badge: Authentic pieces?
    P
    Many

Default Re: 25 Year Faithful Service Medal (Silver) and Black Wound Badge: Authentic pieces?

Not an expert, but both look ok to me.

A fair price too - around $75 and $40 each......

Regards, Steve.

Default Re: 25 Year Faithful Service Medal (Silver) and Black Wound Badge: Authentic pieces?

good pieces and at a good price too,,,,you only lose if you dont buy them,,,

Both sound items

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Good items and a good price - go for it!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....