Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

3 German Awards

Article about: Greetings. Does anyone think there's anything fishy about these 3 german awards? They look alright to my amateur eye but I've never handled or owned these type of items before. Thank you for

Default 3 German Awards

Greetings. Does anyone think there's anything fishy about these 3 german awards? They look alright to my amateur eye but I've never handled or owned these type of items before. Thank you for any help!

3 German Awards3 German Awards3 German Awards3 German Awards3 German Awards3 German Awards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 German Awards
    P
    Many

Well,i cannot comment on the Heer Flak badge or the SA badge,but the High Seas Fleet badge is a fake IMO based on the zinc Steinhauer & Luck badge,sorry to say.

The images are not that great but the pitting on the reverse suggests a cast fake to me.

Here is an original variant of this type by S&L with the folded sheet metal hinge and needle pin.

The badge shown above definately lacks the crispness and detail as seen on the original,as we can see.

Regards,Martin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3 German Awards   3 German Awards  

Very poor photos to judge by but I don't see any problems with the SA sports badge. I believe the Heer Flak is a "lizardman" fake.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hello and welcome to the forum, please can you start separate threads for each item.
    Thank you.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....