Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

3 place ribbon bar opinions

Article about: Gentlemen and Ladies This 3-place ribbon bar consists of an EK2, Ostfront, and Sudeten ribbon with a Prague Bar device/attachment. If I have identified them correctly!? I see the Prague Bar

Default 3 place ribbon bar opinions

Gentlemen and Ladies

This 3-place ribbon bar consists of an EK2, Ostfront, and Sudeten ribbon with a Prague Bar device/attachment. If I have identified them correctly!? I see the Prague Bar device is off center...is this acceptable? It's really small and I can see how this could easily slide off to the side during soldering. I believe this ribbon bar is a genuine piece, but this is based solely on my findings. Your opinions are sought after.

Mark

3 place ribbon bar opinions3 place ribbon bar opinions3 place ribbon bar opinions3 place ribbon bar opinions3 place ribbon bar opinions
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 place ribbon bar opinions
    P
    Many

Looks fine to me Mark.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

its a good 1.

Looks fine to me.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thank you Bob, Harry, and Jerry!

Your help is very appreciated.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

I like it too and its in nice condition!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

G43
    ?

I love the mini prague bar!