Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

3 Rare Party Supporters Badges-Good / Bad?

Article about: Hello All, I've been offered three badges, each is in its own way is different. I hope someone can give a opinion as to whether they are genuine pieces or not, here goes, first from left is

?

Default 3 Rare Party Supporters Badges-Good / Bad?

Hello All,
    I've been offered three badges, each is in its own way is different. I hope someone can give a opinion as to whether they are genuine pieces or not, here goes, first from left is a Oferring "Freiheitsbund" der NSADAP looking at the picture and comparing it to the drawn picture in my Hüsken handbook the difference is the actual one has this black border ring. The middle ring is I believe a supporter's badge although I have not found it in my hand books, the inscription on the edge is " Heil Hitler. Lundendorrf. v Gräfe " - I've never come across such a badge, real or fantasy? the third on the right is a Deutscher Jugend shooting badge, which normally has either side of the crossed guns the initials D J - any ideas why this one has not. Of the three the one that interests me especially is the middle one, if you know what it is and could you give me a rough price. Thanks everyone in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3 Rare Party Supporters Badges-Good / Bad?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 Rare Party Supporters Badges-Good / Bad?
    P
    Many

Thumbs down Re: 3 Rare Party Supporters Badges-Good / Bad?

Hi AlecH

The badge in the middle is a know fantasy badge. I can't comment on the other two because I don't collect these...

Greetz

Nick VR

Default Re: 3 Rare Party Supporters Badges-Good / Bad?

Sorry but all three are bad. Note the pins.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Hello Ade,
    Thanks for the posting - when you write " note the pins" - do you mean the small oval pin retaining plates to the reverse are wrong?.
    Best Wishes

Hi Alec, yes that is it

Cheers, Ade.

?

Hello Nick, Adrian,
    Thank you both for your postings. I've managed to get a look a catalogue from Steinhauer & Luck showing the 'Heil Hitler, Ludendorf v. Grafe" badge does indeed exist, a very early supporter badge (pre-1925). The Lundendorf in catalogue has one F mine has two.
    As said above, all of the badges pictured are modern fakes with bad enamel, pinplates, and other problems. But thanks for your impute.
    Regards