Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Deutsches Kreuz in gold authentic? Help needed please.

Article about: Hello, I am new here. I have tried verifying the authenticity of this German Cross in Gold for about 2-3 years now and I haven't had too much luck yet. I was hoping someone here could verify

?

Default re: Deutsches Kreuz in gold authentic? Help needed please.

This junk from Czech looks quite great, we call this " Golden czech hands" Manufacture so good piece and finally make so stupid mistake with rivets DRK with diamonds is quite hard to find, but three pieces are in West Point NY...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in gold authentic? Help needed please.
    P
    Many

?

Quote by JMB View Post
    Ok, here is a well made fake to look at, but a fake non the less, worthless in my opinion. There is only one thing that stands out straight away, and that is a junkers should have 5 rivets, and not 4. There are other faults with it, but it would fool most. It originated from the Czech Republic it's a minefield out there.

Also i have attached a jeweller's copy of a DRK with diamonds. Everything about this one is correct, apart from it being made in 1970!......... cost when bought? £800. When you consider only a few where ever issued, that's when owning a copy can be rewarding (its not mine anymore)
    The last with number 2 looks more to me like a Latvian made.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

hobbymaster001
    ?

Thanks for all of the help! I have been wondering what this really was for a while. A bit dissapointing that it probably isn't real but still is a pretty neat piece for my collection. I have many original soviet and US medals but haven't had the pleasure to buy an authentic german one yet.

As for weight and dimensions, I will bring it into out chemistry lab and weigh and measure it in grams and mm for you. Thanks again for all of the help!!

SS Ring Man
    ?

When you see a real it light up on its own

?

The detail of the badge is poor also has the wrong rivets , clasp & catch.If you go to the other site ----> Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums - Powered by vBulletin and use the search option & do a search for DKig you will see what a good one looks like & it will also show some of the more common fakes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2