Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher (blockade Breaker badge) Genuine please?.

Article about: Good morning Gents , Well i have the opportunity to buy a nice Kriegsmarine Blockade Breaker badge , before i make this purchase i wondered please if you great gentlemen could possibly let m

?

Default Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher (blockade Breaker badge) Genuine please?.

Good morning Gents ,

Well i have the opportunity to buy a nice Kriegsmarine Blockade Breaker badge , before i make this purchase i wondered please if you great gentlemen could possibly let me know if it is a good genuine example from the pictures available?. Thank you so much , i would love to add this one to my collection if original. I think the price is excellent if original.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher (blockade Breaker badge) Genuine please?.
    P
    Many

Hi Jimm, one picture of the reverse with visible pin would be very helpful. That badge looks like original zinc, flatback, small font Schwerin blockadebrecher, but there is very dangerous Staegmeirs fake of this type of Schwerin blockade breaker badge so I am not absolutely sure is that piece genuine item or Staegmeirs fake.

Best regards,
    Franko

?

Quote by Franjo Vuk View Post
    Hi Jimm, one picture of the reverse with visible pin would be very helpful. That badge looks like original zinc, flatback, small font Schwerin blockadebrecher, but there is very dangerous Staegmeirs fake of this type of Schwerin blockade breaker badge so I am not absolutely sure is that piece genuine item or Staegmeirs fake.

Best regards,
    Franko
    Thank you Franko my friend. I'll get a pic of the pin from the seller. Many Thanks as always for your great help.

MAP
    ?

With patience and a few $$ more you should be able to find one with an eagle that still has the silver frosting
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    With patience and a few $$ more you should be able to find one with an eagle that still has the silver frosting
    Thank you for the great advice , i think that could be a very wise idea. I just love the way my collection is looking and am tending to buy up everything at the moment haha . Just a bit of over excitement i think - getting back into starting my collection again etc. I'm not too great with prices , and always thought this was quite a highly priced badge usually. But i think waiting for one with a better finish could be the way forward. Thanks again.

?

Picture of reverse with pin..

Jim, you are on fire at the moment. Dya win the lottery or something?
    My KM collection is progressing at a much more sedate pace.
    Nick

?

I have become obsessed i think Nick , getting back into this great hobby again has just really made me want everything that looks visually pleasing - nice design etc. I love it. I wish i had won the lottery though , i'll be bankrupt in another month if i keep going lol.

Hi Jimm, I think that you should maybe wait for another example. Just as Michael has suggested.

Best regards,
    Franko

MAP
    ?

Quote by jimm View Post
    Thank you for the great advice , i think that could be a very wise idea. I just love the way my collection is looking and am tending to buy up everything at the moment haha . Just a bit of over excitement i think - getting back into starting my collection again etc. I'm not too great with prices , and always thought this was quite a highly priced badge usually. But i think waiting for one with a better finish could be the way forward. Thanks again.
    I got mine for roughly the same that is listed on yours. But better condition (looks even better in hand than in the photos).

Abzeichen Fur Blockadebrecher - Schwerin Type 4.04 Variation 4

The tombak versions command much higher prices than the zinc versions if I remember correctly.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)