Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Adolf Scholze-AS PAB - HELP NEEDED

Article about: I am no expert on these things but have collected a few in my time. Firstly I agree with Stewy and I dont like the look of the badge ie the eagles head and the grass does not appear correct.

Default Re: Adolf Scholze-AS PAB - HELP NEEDED

Just on the document. If you have a good look at the document you showed in the first picture on page one of this thread, the one you said you have in hand you can most certainly see that there is a v in the word silber which has then had the b typed over it. This does not appear to be the case on the picture of the second document. I also noted that the word Bronce has been scribbled out on your document which I find unusual also. Not saying this was not done but all of these types of documents that I have seen all have the word Bronce XXXX out with a typewriter as is the case on the second document you show. Just my thoughts.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Phil Steele View Post
    Just on the document. If you have a good look at the document you showed in the first picture on page one of this thread, the one you said you have in hand you can most certainly see that there is a v in the word silber which has then had the b typed over it. This does not appear to be the case on the picture of the second document. I also noted that the word Bronce has been scribbled out on your document which I find unusual also. Not saying this was not done but all of these types of documents that I have seen all have the word Bronce XXXX out with a typewriter as is the case on the second document you show. Just my thoughts.
    ha! I didnt even notice that! There is something under the "I" too. Yeah, its definitely weird for sure. But the signatures seem to be the same on each doc. I still think the doc has a chance to be an original after having it in hand.....but this is just my opinion. Either way, there are too many red flags surrounding this whole grouping, and it is being sent back to the original seller. Maybe he can get a refund from the person he got it from too if he wanted?
    But I do agree with all that you have said....and thank you for your comments!

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    With reference to the badge, im thinking a cast fake, apart from the other comment already mentioned the tank treads look like dumbells, something that is supposed to raise a red flag, the documents shown are the same signature but not exactly the same, there is slightly different spacing between letters and the curves in some are close but noones signatures match exactly, plus the ink bleeding on the first document looks correct, but does anyone have an authentic copy of the real signature
    An example of a real signature of his is the last one I posted, which was signed a couple years later tho. It was on a "non-award" document

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123