Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Android appi ww2 german medals :)

Article about: In the winter i could not digg so i was working on an useful collectors guide of ww2 German medals. Its not finished yet but will appreciate any suggestions https://play.google.com/store/app

Default Android appi ww2 german medals :)

In the winter i could not digg so i was working on an useful collectors guide of ww2 German medals.

Its not finished yet but will appreciate any suggestions

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...3cybWVkYWxzIl0.

You must install this application on your smart phone or on your tablet

App Screenshots:

Android appi ww2 german medals :) Android appi ww2 german medals :)

Android appi ww2 german medals :) Android appi ww2 german medals :)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Android appi ww2 german medals :)
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Android appi ww2 german medals :)

This is FANTASTIC!!! Great job and idea!!! I will be downloading this app once I finish this sentence.

?

I will second that!
    Great idea!
    Ryan

?

An interesting a good idea, especially for any newcomers to the hobby who wonder what the differences between awards are.

With regard to the current market prices, where did the information come from and will it be updated over time?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Thank you jeZoCoh, downloaded

Thats a fantastic idea. It would be even better if a photo archive of originals of each variant and known fakes could be developed. Imagine being able to instantly figure out if an item is original or fake with a portable database? This would be a pretty deadly blow against the fakers.

I would love to see this concept expanded to helmet decals and insignia as well. Well done.

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Thats a fantastic idea. It would be even better if a photo archive of originals of each variant and known fakes could be developed. Imagine being able to instantly figure out if an item is original or fake with a portable database? This would be a pretty deadly blow against the fakers.

I would love to see this concept expanded to helmet decals and insignia as well. Well done.
    If you can access the forum via smartphone/iPad etc you almost have that already. To get an example of everything would be a massive undertaking! And an example of every different fake too? A lifetime of work unfortunately.

With today's readily accessible access to the internet and collectors around the world, I am surprised we don't see more collectors at militaria fairs/shows requesting more 'live' help. I know it's not always practical and the collectors who might be able to help may not be around but it can be done.

Say a collector goes to a show, sees something he/she likes but isn't 100% sure, he/she could ask the seller to hold it for an hour or two, take a few photos, upload them to the forum via smartphone etc and get real time opinions from the members who are here at the time. Obviously it won't work every time but it is possible.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    If you can access the forum via smartphone/iPad etc you almost have that already. To get an example of everything would be a massive undertaking! And an example of every different fake too? A lifetime of work unfortunately.

With today's readily accessible access to the internet and collectors around the world, I am surprised we don't see more collectors at militaria fairs/shows requesting more 'live' help. I know it's not always practical and the collectors who might be able to help may not be around but it can be done.

Say a collector goes to a show, sees something he/she likes but isn't 100% sure, he/she could ask the seller to hold it for an hour or two, take a few photos, upload them to the forum via smartphone etc and get real time opinions from the members who are here at the time. Obviously it won't work every time but it is possible.
    Unless you are a dinosaur like me and only have a phone that makes phone calls! LOL A good idea though JezoCoh,good luck with your future developement of the app. Leon.

A brilliant idea! Thanks for that

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Adrian View Post

With today's readily accessible access to the internet and collectors around the world, I am surprised we
    don't see more collectors at militaria fairs/shows requesting more 'live' help. I know it's not always
    practical and the collectors who might be able to help may not be around but it can be done.

Say a collector goes to a show, sees something he/she likes but isn't 100% sure, he/she could ask the
    seller to hold it for an hour or two, take a few photos, upload them to the forum via smartphone etc and
    get real time opinions from the members who are here at the time. Obviously it won't work every time but it is possible.
    Adrian, I have done exactly that with our forum about a year ago, that is one advantage of being twelve hours apart from the rest of the world, I was at a military fair when all of you blokes were at home relaxing after dinner, checking out the forum, I could send you all a pic of something that I'd found and virtually got an instant response, it was great! It could be viewed objectively by you all because you were all seeing the item and I benefitted from the knowledge here.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast