Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Another Merry Christmas thread.

Article about: I know there are many of these threads going around on the forum right now and I didn't want to add another but I wanted to wish all of you who frequent this area of the forum a very Happy,

?

Default Another Merry Christmas thread.

I know there are many of these threads going around on the forum right now and I didn't want to add another but I wanted to wish all of you who frequent this area of the forum a very Happy, Healthy Christmas and my best wishes for the New Year.

I also want to extend my sincere thanks to everyone here who make the hobby and this forum such a pleasant experience and I'm very pleased to be able to count so many members here as my friends. Your contributions, no matter how large or small are genuinely appreciated and may they continue into 2013 and beyond.

So Thank You All again and Merry Christmas!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another Merry Christmas thread.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Another Merry Christmas thread.

Merry Christmas to you, Adrian, and to everyone here. A special Merry Christmas to all the mods and administrators for making this forum work, you blokes all do an amazing job for is all. It is a non paid position but it certainly takes up a lot of time. Thanks so much for your efforts, because of them we all benefit.

Cheers, Dave.

Thanks Adrian, this is my first proper year on here and its been most enjoyable, all the best to yourself and family and everybody else who knows me !!!!

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I know there are many of these threads going around on the forum right now and I didn't want to add another but I wanted to wish all of you who frequent this area of the forum a very Happy, Healthy Christmas and my best wishes for the New Year.

I also want to extend my sincere thanks to everyone here who make the hobby and this forum such a pleasant experience and I'm very pleased to be able to count so many members here as my friends. Your contributions, no matter how large or small are genuinely appreciated and may they continue into 2013 and beyond.

So Thank You All again and Merry Christmas!
    I think I'm going to be sick.....

Anyway, I also would like to take the opportunity to wish fellow forum members seasonal greetings in a more politically correct manner than has been my way of expressing my thoughts and feelings in the past.

I intend to be more careful in the way I come across to others in the New Year, indeed it shall be my resolution, so in that vein:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all...and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2013, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make the UK great (not to imply that the UK is necessarily greater than any other country), and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual orientation of the wishee.
    This wish is limited to the customary and usual good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first. " Holiday" is not intended to, nor shall it be considered, limited to the usual Judeo-Christian celebrations or observances, or to such activities of any organized or ad hoc religious community, group, individual or belief (or lack thereof).
    Note: By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all. This greeting is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. This greeting implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for the wishee her/himself or others, or responsibility for the consequences which may arise from the implementation or non-implementation of same.

Merry Christmas you deviants!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Merry Christmas, to you all.

All the best
    Stig Erik

All the best folks!....

Now I think I am going to be sick Ned!
    HaHa!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Merry Christmas everybody! I was going to start a thread, too, but I figured I shouldn't add to the pile...

merry xmas NED and everyone one else and happy new yearregards Dave.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Anyway, I also would like to take the opportunity to wish fellow forum members seasonal greetings in a more politically correct manner than has been my way of expressing my thoughts and feelings in the past.

I intend to be more careful in the way I come across to others in the New Year, indeed it shall be my resolution.

Are you ill Ned?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast