Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Another selection of TR medals for review :D

Article about: Hey guys, i have been offered this lot for £120, it includes an OST medal, Ek2 (marked 127), KVK with & without swords, war merit medal and spanish blue division medal, sorry for the poo

Default Another selection of TR medals for review :D

Hey guys, i have been offered this lot for £120, it includes an OST medal, Ek2 (marked 127), KVK with & without swords, war merit medal and spanish blue division medal, sorry for the poor quality pics but i was just wondering if you guys can help me out, i think that they are all genuine although i am not sure about the blue division medal, sadly some have wrong ribbons so perhaps the ribbons are repro?
    Thanks, Glen.
    Attached Images Attached Images Another selection of TR medals for review :D  Another selection of TR medals for review :D  Another selection of TR medals for review :D  Another selection of TR medals for review :D  Another selection of TR medals for review :D  Another selection of TR medals for review :D  Another selection of TR medals for review :D  Another selection of TR medals for review :D  Another selection of TR medals for review :D  Another selection of TR medals for review :D  Another selection of TR medals for review :D  Another selection of TR medals for review :D 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another selection of TR medals for review :D
    P
    Many

Default Re: Another selection of TR medals for review :D

Better pics are essential in most cases her Glen

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I'd say that price is a little strong even by these pics.

OK should be getting some better pics tomorrow in natural light, i think that the price is ok, they average out at £20 per medal, surely the marked ek2 is at least £50 by itself...
    Thanks, Glen.

?

The marked EKII (if original of couse!), would be worth at least 65-70 GBP. The predominantly lilac ribbon, with black/white/red/white trim, actually belongs on a Luftschutz Award. As stated though Glen, hold out for better photographs, as clearer images are required before making any decision on whether or not these are worth pursuing. If they are all original, that would be a fairly good price in my opinion. Good luck!

Regards,

Carl

Cheers Carl, i am pretty hopeful about this lot apart from the blue division medal. Ha its funny i received my first Luftshutz award today
    Thanks, Glen.

?

I need some of your luck Glenn , I've found nothing recently ! I think if the medals are original then they are a great price !

?

I see only Winterschlacht medal has a proper ribbon - anothers are Kriegsverdienst medal with Luftschutz ribbon and Spanish divison medal (probably) with Ostvolkische 2nd grade medal ribbon...
    Anyway, if all the medals and ribbons are good, I find the price Ok.

?

The pics are awful and there are some wrong ribbons but they all look to be good. The price is good IMO.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I have been told that spanish blue division has the maker mark of 1 around the suspension ring (Deschler & Sohn.) would this make scense? Also many of the other medals have got numbers around the suspension rings.
    Thanks, Glen.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast