Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Anzul medaille orginal ?

Article about: Looks to me like a Spanish made copy from the 1980's.

Looks to me like a Spanish made copy from the 1980's.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anzul medaille orginal ?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Wow, I noticed as soon as he got a definitive answer, he signed offline. He was, however, online to see all the comments posted thus far. No please at the beginning, nor a thank you after help was rendered. Oh well, not too uncommon.
    It can happen and sometimes there is a delay in noting when someone is offline. Please don't criticise members because they don't immediately respond with thanks and bear in mind language barriers.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Didn't know of the delay nor English wasn't his first language.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    He has been gracious in his other threads so let's not be too damning, I think English is not his native language either.
    I see this now, apologizes to the OP, but more times than not, you don't see the poster again.

"Please don't criticise members because they don't immediately respond with thanks and bear in mind language barriers."

Didn't know of the delay. All I saw was someone new who was online until the question was answered, then gone. There was also no sign of difference in language. I will wait longer in the future. Again, apologizes to the OP.

?

Hello everybody thanks for the answers.Its for me important to know if a have in my hand...the real thing.Or not.Not is for me also an important answer.Grtings Pat

power cut?.

It's the Backwards "N" Repro.....a well known fake. Sorry. The "Derby Hat helmet" is another give away.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2