As I know these mini should be
1. WWI Prussian Iron Cross 2nd Class 1914-1918
2. Boxer Rebellion Medal for Non Combatant 1901
3. Legion of Honor Medal for Combatant 1914-1918
4. Kyffhauser Bund War Commemorative Medal 1914-1918
5. Kaiser Wilhelm I – 100th Birth Commemorative 1897
6. Cross of Honor (Hindenburg) for Combatants – 1914-1918
7. West Wall Protection Medal 1939-1945
Any help will be appreciated thanks.
Sorry Kevin, these are beyond what I have any idea about but I hope someone will be able to help you out.
Might also be worth posting in the Imperial section too.
Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....
I don't think that the EK should have had a hole drilled into it to mount it. The medals are very crudely made-admittedly, they are miniatures, but I would expect to see better quality and detail on the actual medals. The thread looks brand new. I would step away from this bar.
"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."
have you tried a UV light on the ribbons?
"…knowing him, and something of his deeds, it was impossible not to believe in greatness. In that square figure was housed a spirit of grandeur, and with his massive heroism went gentleness and modesty, even humility. He had no need to proclaim his virtue, for history would be his spokesman."
Eric Linklater on Wavell.
Hi Adrian, William, bananamafia
Thanks for your kind help. I don't have the UV device yet. Maybe I need to get one. As for the hole on the EK, that's really odd for me too. I will try to get the more detail pics later.
bananamafia: your profile pic is soo cute. I like it.