Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Badges-Are they original?

Article about: Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum. Thank you for posting these medals. From your photos, I think the guys have got it absolutely correct, I can't find any original piece amongst them, they all

?

Default Re: Badges-Are they original?

Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum.

Thank you for posting these medals. From your photos, I think the guys have got it absolutely correct, I can't find any original piece amongst them, they all look fake.

Well done for posting though, it's better to ask the question before spending your money!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Badges-Are they original?
    P
    Many

Hi Daniel ,nice to have you with us!

Who is trying to sell that junk ?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

PKA,Aux cruiser badge arn't war time issue. I have my doubts on the social welfare medal too,sorry. Stewy

Hello and welcome,i agree with all thats gone before i am afraid. The standard of manufacture to all of the medals and badges is just not up to scratch + the hardware to the badges is sub-standard or at worst just wrong. Good hunting for the real thing!!

Hello........I am not a medal expert,but before i would state without proof an" item is no good",i would research it to some extent and state my findings ,whether all or none would agree with me is another matter.
    The medal in post #3 top left is known as the, the Spanish volunteer OR the Spanish Blue Division Medal...it can be found simply by checking Google.....from what i have learned Spain made the original medal with a space between the eagles talons,Germany made the medal ,and Spain made them again after the war was over as the swaz was not a problem with them.I am showing the three i have,( not saying mine are real) so you can judge for yourself...........Notice the space between the talons...............DAVE H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Badges-Are they original?   Badges-Are they original?  

Badges-Are they original?  

Hi friends!! Thanks a lot for the info.
    This medals were bought by a friend long time ago. He needs some money, so I told him I can buy them if they are original. Obviously, I wont buy those that are not original.

DAVE, in relation to the Spanish Volunteer medal I opened another thread and I´d like you check it:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...pinion-197393/

It seems the medal I show is original. It´s not from 1943, but issued later.

Kind regards!

Daniel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2