Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge) Opinions?? A Dozen pics

Article about: Hello everybody I am curious what your opinions is about this ìtem. But especialy, is it Typ 1? And what could be the manufactor? And what material? Zinc? It is non-magnetic. What else impor

Default Bandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge) Opinions?? A Dozen pics

Hello everybody

I am curious what your opinions is about this ìtem.

But especialy, is it Typ 1? And what could be the manufactor? And what material? Zinc? It is non-magnetic. What else important to say?? Sadly NO Paper-Work.

Thanks everyone who enlighten me.

Have a great day!!
    Bandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge) Opinions?? A Dozen picsBandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge) Opinions?? A Dozen picsBandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge) Opinions?? A Dozen picsBandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge) Opinions?? A Dozen picsBandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge) Opinions?? A Dozen picsBandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge) Opinions?? A Dozen picsBandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge) Opinions?? A Dozen picsBandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge) Opinions?? A Dozen picsBandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge) Opinions?? A Dozen picsBandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge) Opinions?? A Dozen picsBandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge) Opinions?? A Dozen picsBandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge) Opinions?? A Dozen pics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge) Opinions?? A Dozen pics
    P
    Many

?

Have a look here and make the call. The search feature is a wonderful thing when used.
    Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber but don't cry...

Here is another showing both type 1 and 2
    "Best" Bandenkampfabzeichen

Semper Fi
    Phil

It is a original Bandenkampfabzeichen which is attributed to the manufacturer "Juncker".

Based on the pics i think the hinge had a repair. Looks re soldered imo.

Material of the badge is zinc.

Regards
    Joe

?

Joe,
    If I may ask which type would this be. I know that you have posted some beauties. I thought there were cut outs below the snakes heads? Not solid like the one shown.
    Just trying to learn something here.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thank you very much sir! And it is Bronze, right? But it seems the Zinc Pest, is not much yet. And what would be the commong value? 1500 Euros??

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    It is a original Bandenkampfabzeichen which is attributed to the manufacturer "Juncker".

Based on the pics i think the hinge had a repair. Looks re soldered imo.

Material of the badge is zinc.

Regards
    Joe

?

Quote by DrMabuse View Post
    Thank you very much sir! And it is Bronze, right? But it seems the Zinc Pest, is not much yet. And what would be the commong value? 1500 Euros??
    Discussions only, We are not your free appraisal site.. As a new member here I would advise against such questions and look further to dealer sites to determine the answer. JMO
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

KRADMELDER, do you know how many of these were awared within the Kriegsmarine (Warnavy) ??? Or maybe a guess? I know, Waffen-SS, Army, Airforce and Navy were awarded with it. How much would it be just with the Navy? I guess, this rare award would be more rare when the Navy would be connected. I wont sell it, just curious.

If someone is interested 3 more pics and last ones of this BKA, there it is.

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Joe,
    If I may ask which type would this be. I know that you have posted some beauties. I thought there were cut outs below the snakes heads? Not solid like the one shown.
    Just trying to learn something here.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Nice observation !!

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Nice observation !!
    I read thru all the post about them.I like them but they are pricey and have studied what to look for but have never had one. Well a real one. But like I mentioned, I'm trying to learn something here from the Pro's

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Me as well.. G

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast