MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Bandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze

Article about: I know the first answer: "you need better pictures" but this is all I have This is up for auction. A lot of awards. in this lot is a Bandenkampfabzeichen Any change of it being leg

MAP
    ?

Default Bandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze

I know the first answer: "you need better pictures" but this is all I have

This is up for auction. A lot of awards. in this lot is a Bandenkampfabzeichen

Any change of it being legit?

Bandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze
    P
    Many

Unfortunately, impossible to tell, from this far away low res photo. Without a shot of the reverse side and at least a wee bit of visibility on the obverse, it could Be, but I Very much doubt it. If you can get the entire frame for cheap, it might be worth taking a flyer on, but investing decent money into the single award from this photo would definitely be out of the question, in my opinion.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

Agree 100%. the lot is estimated at $700. Not pocket change by any means but approx representative of all the badges excluding this. If it goes for this amount (who knows in an auction) and the Bandenkamp is legit, it would be a steal.

But except for the gold wound badge, I really don't need the other awards, so I will err on the side of caution on this and pass.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Agree 100%. the lot is estimated at $700. Not pocket change by any means but approx representative of all the badges excluding this. If it goes for this amount (who knows in an auction) and the Bandenkamp is legit, it would be a steal.

But except for the gold wound badge, I really don't need the other awards, so I will err on the side of caution on this and pass.
    Ya never know.. I purchased a S.S. Armband for a few hundred dollars with a "Iron Cross" thrown in... The cross was a "Uber' valued at almost $500.00.. A leap of faith..... The armband was authenticated here as well.
    So overall I think I did well.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Ya never know.. I purchased a S.S. Armband for a few hundred dollars with a "Iron Cross" thrown in... The cross was a "Uber' valued at almost $500.00.. A leap of faith..... G
    Talking of which, any news on the numbered GAB you we're looking at?? Apologies for bogarting the thread.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

MAP
    ?

No worries Ned. You can derail any of my threads....

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Talking of which, any news on the numbered GAB you we're looking at?? Apologies for bogarting the thread.
    Ned... That is all up to MAP as of now !!
    Good Luck Michael !! G

?

Weeeell, if you like gambling and lotteries, then it will for sure bring countless hours in exitment before the auction ends.

The good thing must be that it has a solid 50% chance of being original.

How many times have you won mega-millions lottery did you say??

?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Weeeell, if you like gambling and lotteries, then it will for sure bring countless hours in exitment before the auction ends.

Quite a bit... Concerning auctions...You have to know your field and rely on instincts sometimes... Help here doesn't hurt either.. G

MAP
    ?

Quote by TrondK View Post

I only play when the pot exceeds $250mm. But as you can see, I haven't won. Otherwise I would have just bought one from a dealer for a premium lol