Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Bandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze for review

Article about: hi people. another AP-badge for review. i have compared it to originals but my opinion is thats fake bronze juncker. the skull is strange to me and i dont like the sword and snakes...thank y

Default Bandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze for review

hi people. another AP-badge for review. i have compared it to originals but my opinion is thats fake bronze juncker. the skull is strange to me and i dont like the sword and snakes...thank you for comments.

Bandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze for reviewBandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze for reviewBandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze for reviewBandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze for reviewBandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze for reviewBandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze for reviewBandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze for reviewBandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze for review
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-26-2014 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze for review
    P
    Many

That is just so wrong my man.......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

WTF?? Is that supposed to be an actual Skull on the badge?? It looks like an Alien! Definitely Not a badge you want for your collection! Apparently made by a blind fake maker...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

horrible.

My little understanding of these allows even me to see that this stinks, as mentioned the skull is awful, the border is "wobbly" and there is no twist to the hilt of the sword. Leon.

Here's another the same, albeit with a different type2 set up and the fact it's been 'ground dug' (obviously to help explain the crappy details as corrosion). A little investigation reveals that they probably originate in Latvia, and are known as the 'Latvian fake APB' or the 'L54, L55, L56, L58 fake' as the broad pin as seen on the one above is often stamped with one of these LDO numbers. Most of the dealers in dung are hawking them, including Charlie S....., which is a suprise!!

Regards, Ned.

Bandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze for reviewBandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze for review
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

hahah bad copy