Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bandenkampfabzeichen. Opinions???

Article about: Hi all fellow TR junkies, I have had this in my collection for some time now and I think it is authentic. However I am not an expert on badges and I was thinking about releasing it from coll

Default Bandenkampfabzeichen. Opinions???

Bandenkampfabzeichen. Opinions???Bandenkampfabzeichen. Opinions???

Hi all fellow TR junkies,

I have had this in my collection for some time now and I think it is authentic. However I am not an expert on badges and I was thinking about releasing it from collection, but I wanted to get the boards views on authenticity and approx value per condition.

Thank you and all comments are welcome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bandenkampfabzeichen. Opinions???   Bandenkampfabzeichen. Opinions???  

Last edited by Adrian; 03-24-2012 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bandenkampfabzeichen. Opinions???
    P
    Many

Default Re: Anti-Partisan Badge Opinions???

Hi,

can you please give the measurments from the badge?I have not much knowing with the massive typ of APB,but the measurments could be helpful.

Regards
    Joachim

?

Cake eater I don't like it. The detail is just not there. Gary

It should be around 46-47g on a scale. I think it has a chance...this 'massive' variant (attributed to Juncker) still has not been verified to my knowledge in any period photos or publications. The hardware looks legit for this 'massive' variant...better pics of the hinge block would be helpful...also side shots if the catch.

Measurements and weight would be the best thing really.

Chrys

@ RH1941

What should I be looking for in the detail... I picked it up, I am going to say some 7 to 8 years back and even then paid a pretty penny for it. The reason it has got me confused is that always get a mixed review from dealers and fellow collectors. Some people will stand behind the badge as 100% authentic and then others will say pretty much what you did.

I am not going to pass it on to another collection unless I am 100% convinced it is a genuine Anti-Partisan Badge.

Thanks for your comments and opinion.

I don't think that you will find anyone out there that can say that these existed 100%. Like I said before they have never been seen in period photo or documentation to my knowledge. Thomas Bendixen is the foremost expert on the APB in my opinion and the last I saw from him he was still not solid either way. The jury is still out on if these 'massive' pieces came first or second...theories on bombed out Juncker factories and new dies being made...who really knows 100%.

Bandenkampfabzeichen. Opinions???Bandenkampfabzeichen. Opinions???

Here is a couple more and one without a flash to see if comes out clearer.

Ok, so if I understand you correctly this APB was never issued and just some way some how found its way into circulation during or post war? If we are to believe this camp or theory.

?

Cake eater ones that I have seen have more detail around the teeth . I am not a expert on these but I looked for one for a long time and read up on them when I was looking a few years back. Price and fakes kept me from getting one . Gary

@ RH1941

Right... Well I was actually looking for a 3-hole Anti-Partisan Badge when I was offered this one and it was one of those impulse moments. He gave me a price and I came back with a counter offer and before I knew it I was walking away with the badge and scratching my head wondering what had just happened. LoL

?

I hate when that happens.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast