Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber

Article about: The 'pimple' that Leon refers to is not found on the snakes nose, it's on the lower part of the body immediately IN FRONT OF the snakes nose, and as I said before, is not always seen. The pr

Default Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber

Your opinions sought please on this example..just about the best condition one I've ever seen if the real deal.
    THIRDREICHMEDALS.COM NEW ITEMS FOR SALE...13th item down.

???????????????????

Many thanks.

Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber
    P
    Many

Default Re: Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber

That`s really a strange badge.Not easy imo to say good or bad.I like some details and i do not like some details.

On the other hand.I see never a copy in this quality before.Not a textbook badge.But i want also not say it is a copy to fast.Measurments could be helpfull.

?

The reverse is putting me off slightly. What do you think about the cutouts Joachim?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    The reverse is putting me off slightly. What do you think about the cutouts Joachim?
    The cutouts shoult be o.k. Adrian imo.What don´t like you on the cutouts Adrian?

More than more i look and compare this badge,than more i like it.A few things that hit my eayes in the first moment.The die is not in a good quality.But it could be,that the die was not always was cleaned.

My personal opinion is going to a good badge.But i said it.It´s not a easy badge.But i can also not believe in a copy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber  

I can see no problems to speak of with this badge. The silvering is almost 100% intact and the badge body is nearly perfect. It ticks the boxes.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi,i am no expert on these super scarce badges but it does look good to others i have seen on the forum that were agreed to be good.Was there also something about a small "pimple! on the snakes nose on the originals,this one does not have one but thats my only observation. I will say that Jamie Cross has always sold me good quality original items,but i guess we can all make mistakes from time to time. Leon.

?

A rare badge.

Sorry guys,but for me was it in the first moment not easy to say good or bad for 100% sure.

And i would also never say Jamie Cross is not a good dealer.But every good dealer was in the past also wrong with the one or other badge.I will never look to the dealer.Only to the piece,what i can see.It`s not possible to know all details in this hobby.

Happy collecting
    Joachim (Joe)

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Sorry guys,but for me was it in the first moment not easy to say good or bad for 100% sure.

And i would also never say Jamie Cross is not a good dealer.But every good dealer was in the past also wrong with the one or other badge.I will never look to the dealer.Only to the piece,what i can see.It`s not possible to know all details in this hobby.

Happy collecting
    Joachim (Joe)
    I absolutely agree Joachim,i was just stateing he has a decent reputation!What do you think about the "pimple" issue on the nose of the snake?Am i right in thinking originals of this award should have one? I would like to know one way or the other just so i can learn if it is a fact,or just a variation, thanks, Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I absolutely agree Joachim,i was just stateing he has a decent reputation!What do you think about the "pimple" issue on the nose of the snake?Am i right in thinking originals of this award should have one? I would like to know one way or the other just so i can learn if it is a fact,or just a variation, thanks, Leon.
    The "pimple" it is not always to see on original Bandenkampfabzeichen.Juncker used a few different tools for the APB production.The type 1 badges are more easy to say good or bad imo,than the type 2 badges like this badge in this thread.

I have sometimes problems in the first moment with this type 2 badges,when the important fingerprints are not good to see.Sometimes hard for me to give a opinion only from pics.

But after looking and comparing i like this badge also.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast