Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bandenkampfabzeichen stick pin

Article about: Hello! Does anyone have a real anti partisan stick pin pictures they can share with me as a reference?! Thanks

Thank you, you have to admit it’s a pretty cool image. Morbid, yes

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bandenkampfabzeichen stick pin
    P
    Many

You’re absolutely correct. Maybe as a courtesy thing because they stated they are authentic to begin with and maybe by claiming that they may not be your question their integrity. I’ve actually purchased items from a straight up dealer that turn out to be funny. Let me know what you think of the pictures below

Yes I’m learning about those sites right now. I have purchased from LiveAuctioneers but it did state it was unauthenticated, and it was phony. But then again i bought a mixed lot and the items turned out to be real so I got a pretty good deal on those. But without really good pictures it’s really a guess

?

you have tapped into a niche that I never knew that was made for that specific badge. I knew that stick pins were made for just about every badge made but not that one? but why not? thanks for posting for us to share in.

?

Ronnie, like I said in the previous post I like what I see. They look like real quality pins. I wouldn't mind having them in my collection, especially for the deal you got. I'll give them a thumbs up for what it's worth.

I agree with Aldo, for the price a great buy. To me they look just made, I have not seen them in any forums. I would post them on the Wehracht-Awards.com and see what the experts say about them.

John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2