Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Beobachterabzeichen C.E. Junker real or fake?

Article about: Hallo to you all.... I am interested in a Beobachterabzeichen and did some study by myself to determine if it is a fake or not. I am very close thinking it could be a good one but I need som

?

Default Beobachterabzeichen C.E. Junker real or fake?

Hallo to you all....
    I am interested in a Beobachterabzeichen and did some study by myself to determine if it is a fake or not.
    I am very close thinking it could be a good one but I need some expert push the right way to make sure it actually is one.

I asked for better pictures but this is all I have for now.
    I noticed some characteristics that you might find interesting....
    Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

Beobachterabzeichen C.E. Junker real or fake?Beobachterabzeichen C.E. Junker real or fake?Beobachterabzeichen C.E. Junker real or fake?Beobachterabzeichen C.E. Junker real or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Beobachterabzeichen C.E. Junker real or fake?
    P
    Many

Hello,

for me a good Juncker Beobachter, but i am not sure if the catch is possible repaired.

Regards
    Joe

?

Default Luftwaffe Beobachterabzeichen by Juncer

Hi there,
    I am getting somewhat excited about the Luftwaffe Beobachterabzeichen that I found.
    To prevent disappointment because I missed a detail I want to ask for your help to determine if this one is expected to be a genuine one. Hope you have some good news…. These are the best pics i have.
    Thanks in advance!! Rob

Beobachterabzeichen C.E. Junker real or fake?Beobachterabzeichen C.E. Junker real or fake?Beobachterabzeichen C.E. Junker real or fake?Beobachterabzeichen C.E. Junker real or fake?

In my opinion i see no problem.

A closer pic of the catch (side shot) would be useful.

KR
    Joe

I don't really see any thing particularly wrong with the areas of concern you highlighted. As Joe said maybe a replaced catch but otherwise a good badge. Maker name mark from German Daggers . Com and eagle deemed good from previous thread discussion.

Brian

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...n-img_2960.jpg