Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Beobachterabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME - ask for help

Article about: Hi all, I would like to ask you for help with this luftwaffe observer badge marked by JMME and sohn Berlin. Is this one original war time piece or is it fake? Any opinions are welcome. Thank

?

Default Beobachterabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME - ask for help

Hi all,
    I would like to ask you for help with this luftwaffe observer badge marked by JMME and sohn Berlin. Is this one original war time piece or is it fake? Any opinions are welcome. Thank you.
    Mike

Beobachterabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME - ask for helpBeobachterabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME - ask for helpBeobachterabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME - ask for helpBeobachterabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME - ask for helpBeobachterabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME - ask for helpBeobachterabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME - ask for helpBeobachterabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME - ask for helpBeobachterabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME - ask for helpBeobachterabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME - ask for helpBeobachterabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME - ask for helpBeobachterabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME - ask for helpBeobachterabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME - ask for helpBeobachterabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME - ask for helpBeobachterabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME - ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Beobachterabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME - ask for help
    P
    Many

Hi Mike,

this badge is unfortunately a fake.

Regards
    Joe

any reason why Kradmelder.?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    The IMME Beobachter badge, as also was the 2nd pattern Deumer example, basically made up by them from the parts of the Juncker J2 design and the one above does not match these. The club toed eagle, the wreath, the hinge, the catch, the rivets and the maker mark are all wrong compared to a genuine piece.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    Yes, of course Harry.

IMME observer badges are hard to find. IMME used for their observer badges also parts from Juncker (eagle and wreath). And this eagle design and wreath design have nothing to do imo with an original observer badge from IMME.

And i can also no typical IMME manufacturing see on the reverse side. Complete wrong imo. When you make an side by side comparing with an original badge from IMME, it is easy to see what for problems have this badge.

Maybe we can get more opinions for the badge!

thank you both.

?

Hi guys,
    thank you for help and it is surprise for me, I was thinking that it is a good badge. But one more time thank you.
    Mike