Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

"Best" Bandenkampfabzeichen

Article about: Thanks Adrian The snakes on the left badge are not pebbled. More like a linear/square scratching. Regards, Lars

?

Default Re: "Best" Bandenkampfabzeichen

Thanks Adrian The snakes on the left badge are not pebbled. More like a linear/square scratching.

Regards, Lars

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Best" Bandenkampfabzeichen
    P
    Many

?

As requested i will post a few pics of the backs. Note: The Edelweiss is not a fake, but from our garden up north

Regards, Lars

I'm afraid the subtle differences are too subtle for my eyes. It looks to me that the upper right fake has crisper, sharper detail than the genuine badge. Is the fact that the detail is noticeably crisper and sharper a clue, or is the difference due to actual wear on the originals? Being as ignorant as I am about these badges, I would be an easy mark for someone who was selling a fake that is as shrap and crips as those Lars posted. Thanks to Lars and Joachim for a really interesting thread. Dwight

?

Thanks Dwight

Regards, Lars

?

Don't forget, the badges Lars posted are fake, he was asking which is the 'better' fake in terms of closest to the original or better quality or just your personal preference.

You will never find an original Bandenkampfabzeichen with a screw back or with the spurious SS markings.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Don't forget, the badges Lars posted are fake, he was asking which is the 'better' fake in terms of closest to the original or better quality or just your personal preference.

You will never find an original Bandenkampfabzeichen with a screw back or with the spurious SS markings.
    Thanks for the clear words Adrian!I wanted only show my two Bandenkampfabzeichen for Lars,that he self can compare,which fake badge is closer to a original badge.

I remember,that we had a few discussions here in the forum the last time,about the Bandenkampfabzeichen.

Joachim

?

What is the price range on originals?

Regards, Lars

Quote by Datrus View Post
    What is the price range on originals?

Regards, Lars
    Under collectors,i would say,around 1600,-Euro for a bronce badge in good condition is a fair price.At the dealers,they are most not under 2000,-Euro in Germany to have.

But price discussions are always hard.The meanings about the price,are often very different!

And the most importen thing it is,that you first find a 100% original badge without questions.There are very good fakes around....

Regards
    Joachim

?

Thanks for the info Joachim Yes prices are of course always difficult to tell. It's always like that. Were there a lot of different makers of these badges.

Regards, Lars

There are no sure informations,which maker has the Bandenkampfabzeichen produced!The opinion today it is,that Juncker have produced the badge.The two semi hollow badges,that i have showed,are they two semi hollow variants they belongs to Juncker.Both badges was coming from the vets familys and for the type 1,i have also the Besitzzeugnis from the holder.

There are also a flat-back typ from Juncker (??) around.A few collectors believe,that this flatback typ was the earliest type from Juncker on the market.And than are coming also Steinhauer & Lück in the game.They have also produced a flatback variant and the Bandenkampfabzeichen in the 1957 style.

Many collectors believe,that Steinhauer & Lück have produced his APB at the end of the war.But there are no badges with vet provenance from S&L known.Also no photos from soldiers,where they wear a S&L badge.

I personaly,have seen around five Bandenkampfabzeichen groupings the last five years from privat vet familys.And all badges was the semi hollow type 1 or 2,that i have showed at the pic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Best" Bandenkampfabzeichen  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast