Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

"Best" Bandenkampfabzeichen

Article about: Thanks Adrian The snakes on the left badge are not pebbled. More like a linear/square scratching. Regards, Lars

?

Default "Best" Bandenkampfabzeichen

Hello guy

So... It's no secret that i collect TR items among friends and acquaintances here. So my wife got these abzeichen a while back. She went through some drawers tonight and found them, and asked me which of them was the "best". Meaning closest to the original. I lacked the power to answer. Could be interesting with some comments on these I tried to point out the horrific "sculls" etc and could not really make up my mind on the "best".

Regards, Lars ( I did not dare to post in the Awards forum )

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Best" Bandenkampfabzeichen
    P
    Many

Default Re: "Best" Bandenkampfabzeichen

Lars: By "best" I assume you mean personal preference. I like the example in the upper right (first photo). I prefer the darker shade and I think the detail is slightly sharper than on the others. But it's a hard call. I would be happy with any one of them. Nice examples. Dwight

?

I'll move it to the awards forum.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

OK. But they are fakes as you might be aware of It was sort of a joke.

Regards, Lars

Hi Datrus,

i would vote for the right one.The details are much better,than at the left one.

KR
    Joachim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Best" Bandenkampfabzeichen  

?

Nice badges Joachim

Regards, Lars

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Nice badges Joachim

Regards, Lars
    Thanks Lars!

Guys,

What are the telltale marks in these badges that tell you that these are reproductions. As far as i'm aware, this is an expensive badge and i'm sure forgers are putting in a lot of effort to make it very close to the original.

thanks

Quote by drmessimer View Post
    Lars: By "best" I assume you mean personal preference. I like the example in the upper right (first photo). I prefer the darker shade and I think the detail is slightly sharper than on the others. But it's a hard call. I would be happy with any one of them. Nice examples. Dwight
    X2.

?

Quote by wildkatz22 View Post
    Guys,

What are the telltale marks in these badges that tell you that these are reproductions. As far as i'm aware, this is an expensive badge and i'm sure forgers are putting in a lot of effort to make it very close to the original.

thanks
    Compare the fake badges Lars posted to the originals Joachim posted. Pick an area of the badge, a snake, the sword or the skull for example and note the subtle differences.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast