Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Blood Order / Medal Collection

Article about: Hello, My dad was given these by a friend years back and when my dad passed away I got them. I just recently starting researching the history and found it quite interesting. I have found dif

genuinegen
    ?

Default Blood Order / Medal Collection

Hello,

My dad was given these by a friend years back and when my dad passed away I got them. I just recently starting researching the history and found it quite interesting. I have found different values on some of the items but was curious to know if anyone could tell me what they may be worth together as a set.

Any information would be appreciated...Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Blood Order / Medal Collection   Blood Order / Medal Collection  

Blood Order / Medal Collection  

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: Blood Order / Medal Collection

hiya & welcome to the forum

not to sure on cost & authenticity but what i do know is the shield with eagle & swastika isent a medal but a badge form a German pith helmet i believe (if ya dident know already)

Hi,

There's something fishy about that HJ dagger. Can you post some more pics?

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Sorry this is not going to be good news for you but almost everything you show is reproduction.

The coin and the Police WHW pin look OK. A closer look at the pith helmet sheild and the Mother Cross might be worthwhile. But the rest are bad.

Cheers, Ade.

genuinegen
    ?

Heres some pics - I can post more if you like - Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Blood Order / Medal Collection   Blood Order / Medal Collection  

Sorry this one is a fake. Note the RZM makers mark is on the wrong side of the blade.

Cheers, Ade.

genuinegen
    ?

Hello, thanks for the info, either way it really didnt make a difference. I had just found them in a box of stuff and thought id see what the history was and found it quite interesting. So if anything I gained some knowledge. I wouldnt have wanted to try to sell them if they were not authentic. So I appreciate the feedback.

That is good. It is always a horrible thing to have to tell someone an item or items are bad. Sadly it does happen a lot

Even though they are repro they still have a small value when sold as such. There is a market for repro items.

Glad that you are enjoying learning about the history of the period, after all, that is what really matters.

Cheers, Ade.

genuinegen
    ?

Heres the other pic s- The one item you stated looked real was the coin - and the funny thing about that is that was the one item I gave my dad to go with the rest of the items ,it wasnt part of the items originally given to him from his friend. So I have no question to the accuracy of your knowledge. Thanks again for the info.

The BO is a fake too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast