Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Blut Orden.

Article about: by Farradin Nice one! How much do you pay for a blood order? with the box close to 9-10k without a box only 5k That's £ Sterling, not funny money

?

Default Blut Orden.

Picked this up yesterday it has a replaced ribbon,rgds Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Blut Orden.   Blut Orden.  

Blut Orden.  
    Last edited by Adrian; 08-23-2010 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Blut Orden.
    P
    Many

Default Re: blood order

sscrooge, great find ! with or without ribbon or ring !...IMO original, second pattern I believe, I take it has a number... Prost, Steve.

?

Thanks Steve and yes its stamped 800 and stamped with a number but not posting that incase any fakers are prowling and dont want its number popping up on copies, cheers Dave

Perhaps you are that lucky then David

I did not comment as I know very little about them

all I do know is a very well respected dealer and colleague of mine got his fingers burnt on a superb copy.

I'm pleased for you mate, really am. What with the JFS's you seem to fall in roses the whole time

Dave, the "800" stamping is correct for a type 2, type 1 had "990" content, I fully understand your logic behind revealing the number (a small number, inc Hitlers had no number! it is believed Hitlers recieved a #1 after the demise of Roehm !), I assumed it is a type 2 because, a) you did not mention the mm "J Fuess Munchen" which is only on the rim of a type 1 and b) the turned down section of the eagles beak is shorter on a 2. I did own an original back in the late 80's, when i collected TR pieces, so I researched it as best as I could back then (pre-internet days!)....this medal is heavily faked, with well over 50 odd known fakes varients around ! i believe around 4,200 were awarded.

?

Hi Steve, yes you are correct it is a type 2 heres a few more pics i posted on waf blood order - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums cheers Dave

Dave, those photographs are better...outstanding quality medal ! I dont quite understand what one of the contributors has stated " Early second pattern" to me it is either 1st or 2nd pattern/type.....Oh well, I am not a member of that forum so I guess i'll never know.

?

Hi Steve, its maybe the number as when i first posted it i a pic of the number up, cheers Dave

Hi Dave, I feel it is original.

I have a list of numbers and the owners names which go with them

Cheers, Ade.

Nice one!

How much do you pay for a blood order?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast