Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Blutorden opinions

Article about: The M is a tale tell sign on these. I do know an original for sale, it's a little over 4,000 and an early second version with the first version marking. It's for sale from a respected dealer

Default Blutorden opinions

Hello guys, looking around and i found this for sale.
    A rare medal, could it be genuine. If it is i feel ive found the holy grail ( well for me)
    Blutorden opinions
    Blutorden opinions
    Blutorden opinions
    Blutorden opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Blutorden opinions
    P
    Many

Default Re: blood order opinions

Nein. How much they asking for interest Dan?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Default Re: blood order opinions

Hasnt got a buy price mate but i emailled them to see.
    If real i know they go for around 4 k right?

Default Re: Blutorden opinions

Alot, as for pricing, depends on the recipient and his number. If an infamous person, the price of 3K can go quite abit higher. For plain old Hans and Fritz, you can find Blood Orders for anywhere from 2K to 3K. It can depend, too, on if it's a 1st Issue or a 2nd issue, if it's cased or if it's been researched, etc. They don't last long on the market, as they are Very heavily collected. And, I agree with Ned on this one-it's Definitely Not good.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I wouldn't bother mate, it's got issues like an incorrect suspension ring, poor detail on the lions and the numbers too high even for a 2nd pattern as i've never seen one much above 4,300 odd and this one looks like 7,392.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Alot, as for pricing, depends on the recipient and his number. If an infamous person, the price of 3K can go quite abit higher. For plain old Hans and Fritz, you can find Blood Orders for anywhere from 2K to 3K. It can depend, too, on if it's a 1st Issue or a 2nd issue, if it's cased or if it's been researched, etc. They don't last long on the market, as they are Very heavily collected. And, I agree with Ned on this one-it's Definitely Not good.
    I know its a very rare upmarket medal to get, i think ive only seen them for sale about twice but sold out in 10 secods of course. I might get it as a space filler if the price is cheap

Quote by big ned View Post
    I wouldn't bother mate, it's got issues like an incorrect suspension ring, poor detail on the lions and the numbers too high even for a 2nd pattern as i've never seen one much above 4,300 odd and this one looks like 7,392.
    Comparing to known originals i think i do see it, my excitement beat my brain on this one, it was to good to be true.

Klaus Butschek has one cased with paperwork on his site now (if it hasn't already been sold) and is due in his auction this weekend with a starting price of 3,500 Euro's. Thing is all his good stuff seems to have been sold by then generally speaking.

In his last update he had one but it had been sold within 5 mins. Dont know what his price was as his site doesnt let you know when its sold.
    I can only imagine that the one at auction will fetch double the starting price.

the serifs on the "M" mark it as fake.

hard to see on my monitor from these shots but the rays coming out of the swastika do not appear to extend far enough, if at all, from the top of the swastika. also a red flag.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast