?

Default Bronz and Silver Medaille zur Erinnerung

Picked these up yesterday. Two Medaille zur Erinnerung's

One bronze and one silver.

The bronze is in near mint condition.

Enjoy

Regards,

Michael

Bronz and Silver Medaille zur ErinnerungBronz and Silver Medaille zur ErinnerungBronz and Silver Medaille zur ErinnerungBronz and Silver Medaille zur ErinnerungBronz and Silver Medaille zur ErinnerungBronz and Silver Medaille zur ErinnerungBronz and Silver Medaille zur Erinnerung
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bronz and Silver Medaille zur Erinnerung
    P
    Many

?

I would appreciate more if I could post a "Like"... Any problems posting "Likes" ? Gwar

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I would appreciate more if I could post a "Like"... Any problems posting "Likes" ? Gwar
    Thanks!

Yup, everyones having problems posting "Likes" and the imperial Forum is down as well

Here's the link for the "Likes" issue....

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/techn...s-gone-434233/

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Very nice Michael, two must haves for any TR collection. All you need now is the boxes & the Memel Medal..Thanks for showing,Cheers Terry

MAP
    ?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Very nice Michael, two must haves for any TR collection. All you need now is the boxes & the Memel Medal..Thanks for showing,Cheers Terry
    Thanks...these are on my list

?

Well done Michael , 2 nice additions to your collection.

MAP
    ?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    2 nice ones.
    Thanks Harry. Can't wait for the "like" button to come back

They are not bronze and silver, they are both the same just one has more patina. They are different medals too, one is an Austrian Anschluss medal the other is for the occupation of the Sudetenland

Both nice

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    They are not bronze and silver, they are both the same just one has more patina.
    Err, well, no... I think you will find the three annexation medals were all in different colors, namely:

• Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 13. März 1938 [= Austrian annexation]: in a matt silver finish [mattsilber getönt]
    • Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938 [= Sudetenland annexation]: in a bronze finish [bronzegetönt]
    • Medaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des Memellandes = Memelland annexation]: in a dark bronze finish [dunkelbronzefarben getönt]

These official German color designations are as per the Führer decrees governing the respective medals. (RGBl. I of 1938, pg. 1062 and pg. 1528, RGBl. I of 1939, pg. 863).

Thank you for the correction Andreas

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast