Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bronze Bandenkampfabzeichen ................real?

Article about: Hey guys, i am very new to these badges, but with what i have learned so far, this one at least shows promise. Help please! One thing that does bother me is the fact the Sun Wheel is edited

?

Default Bronze Bandenkampfabzeichen ................real?

Hey guys, i am very new to these badges, but with what i have learned so far, this one at least shows promise. Help please! One thing that does bother me is the fact the Sun Wheel is edited out, this is from a private purchase, not a dealer or ebay... so why edit the picture they sent to me?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bronze Bandenkampfabzeichen ................real?   Bronze Bandenkampfabzeichen ................real?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bronze Bandenkampfabzeichen ................real?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Bronze Bandenkampfabzeichen ................real?

bit weird sending a edited picture i can see a bit of flash on the back underneath the top snakes head.
    it looks a bit cast and a bit good so ill leave it to the experts

?

Quote by Newbie View Post
    Hey guys, i am very new to these badges, but with what i have learned so far, this one at least shows promise. Help please! One thing that does bother me is the fact the Sun Wheel is edited out, this is from a private purchase, not a dealer or ebay... so why edit the picture they sent to me?
    Are you sure the seller actually has this in his possession? Do you know the seller? What's the asking price?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Not 100% sure he has it, lol ...... it is on craigslist in my local/semi-local area. Says he is an old collector selling off his collection to help with his new house/move. He is open to offers on his items.

?

Not 100% sure he has it, lol ...... it is on craigslist in my local/semi-local area. Says he is an old collector selling off his collection to help with his new house/move. He is open to offers on his items.
    Hmm. That story has been told before. Can you ask him for some uncensored photos? I can't help with originality as I'm not at a proper computer right now but maybe some of the other guys who can see the details clearly can help out.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

that makes me think he doesn't have it.........................

?

I am a bit suspicious as well, the return emails are from a lady, which i assume is his wife..... a Kaylea Whittlesee. I have asked for more, uncensored pictures, that was a few hours ago. She usually takes a day to get back to me. There are prices listed, but said they were open to offers.... they sent me 22 pics, some items i am sure are repro, but now that you mention it, they all look like they were taken from different locations, there is no similarity in the picture types and locations........... some investigating is going to take place, lol!

?

I am a bit suspicious as well, the return emails are from a lady, which i assume is his wife..... a Kaylea Whittlesee. I have asked for more, uncensored pictures, that was a few hours ago. She usually takes a day to get back to me. There are prices listed, but said they were open to offers.... they sent me 22 pics, some items i am sure are repro, but now that you mention it, they all look like they were taken from different locations, there is no similarity in the picture types and locations........... some investigating is going to take place, lol!

Seems like you just answered your own question

Ask for today newspaper in one of the pictures, that will give you the answer, if he or she or they have it.

The reason the other members are questioning the possibility of the seller actually having this badge, is that Anti Partisan badges are quite rare, and fetch quite a price from my understanding.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast