Become our sponsor and display your banner here

can someone id these 2?

Article about: Hi Guys, Got some new thinking stuff for you. Can someone tell me if these two items are original? The first one (i was told) should be a nsdap pin but i can't find anything about it (maybe

Default can someone id these 2?

Hi Guys,

Got some new thinking stuff for you. Can someone tell me if these two items are original? The first one (i was told) should be a nsdap pin but i can't find anything about it (maybe a fantacy piece) notice also the number2 is slightly lower than the numbers 9 and 3. The second one is a visor eagle but from witch department? (maybe railway) and is it a original?
    thanks guys.

greetings eddy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mkt 2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	82721   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	j-42-t.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	82722  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ade 1.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	82723   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ade 2.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	82724  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: can someone id these 2?

Hi Eddy, sorry both of these are fake.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Ade thanks for your reply, can you tell me what the giveaways are on these pieces? On some decorations i can tell rightaway and some have me fooled.

greetings

Hi Eddy, first off I forgot to tell you what they are meant to be.

The one with the date of 1923 is "Common Gau Commemorative Badge". The swastika should be black enamel. The back is totally and utterly wrong! This is a poor Polish made fake with the typical incorrect srewback fitting with bogus markings. This award has nothing to so with the SS.

The eagle is a 3rd pattern Slovak Nazi Party para military "self defence" forces. Similar to the SA/SS. You will note the eagle is an SS pattern. The back is totally incorrect and should be hollow form. The first two patterns of this cap badge, which also itself changed in design, had a sheild with the Slovak double armed cross.

Cheers, Ade.