Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Case DK in gold

Article about: Thats`s cool from you Terry,but the auction will ending in one hour.Personaly i have not a good feeling with this case.Some things that i like not.I will pass on it i think.Maybe it is possi

Default Case DK in gold

Hi guys,

what are you thinking of this case for a DK i.g.Good or bad?Any opinion are welcome!

Regards
    Joachim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Case DK in gold   Case DK in gold  

Case DK in gold   Case DK in gold  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Case DK in gold
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Case DK in gold

Cautiously optimistic Joachim. It looks good. The impression of the award on the inside of the lid looks like it's been there for a good amount of time and is a welcome sign.

Maybe Ned will post some pics of his for comparison..........

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks for your opinion Adrian!I am not sure with this case.There are different types of this cases around,but i have found no variant where you can see this golden ring,who is going around the "button".This case is in a auction for a good price,but i am careful with it.

Maybe Ned can us tell more?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Case DK in gold  

?

Here you go this the best shots I have of my case at hand!!!..Zimmerman cross but have a look at the case ..Sorry can't do any better I'm 3700 miles away from home. & the Missus is having her hair done so no chance of anymore photos!! Cheers Terry. Case DK in goldCase DK in goldCase DK in gold

?

Here we go another 2 snaps the one with the photo on is a real case & the other is fake..Which now resides in a box..Cheers Terry. Case DK in goldCase DK in gold

Thank you Terry,that`s better than nothing!Your case have the golden ring also not.Nice set!

?

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Thanks for your opinion Adrian!I am not sure with this case.There are different types of this cases around,but i have found no variant where you can see this golden ring,who is going around the "button".This case is in a auction for a good price,but i am careful with it.

Maybe Ned can us tell more?
    Good point Joachim. I didn't notice that........

Maybe someone with Dietrich's DK book can have a look and see if there is one in there?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Good point Joachim. I didn't notice that........

Maybe someone with Dietrich's DK book can have a look and see if there is one in there?
    I think Terry has said book

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I have the book from Dietrich not,who can help?

?

Nick I do have the book but it is 3700 miles away...grrrrrr annoying that probably the only time I could help & I can't...lol.. If you wait until Tuesday I will be home!!!!! lol. Cheers Terry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast