Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ccc... Rudolf souval bronze opinion please

Article about: by coto129 You may R.S. not the best manufacturer ... but to say that is very bad nmalo .. 100% ... or else. Greetings Antonio I was perhaps a little quick to judge this clasp, and I apologi

Default Ccc... Rudolf souval bronze opinion please

Hello friends, I would like to know if the badge of combat Rudolf Souval Manufacturer is manufactured before June 1945 or later.Someone told me that is a badge post 45

Thanks to Mr. experts
    Regards
    Antonio
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ccc... Rudolf souval bronze  opinion please   Ccc... Rudolf souval bronze  opinion please  

Ccc... Rudolf souval bronze  opinion please   Ccc... Rudolf souval bronze  opinion please  

Ccc... Rudolf souval bronze  opinion please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ccc... Rudolf souval bronze  opinion please
    P
    Many

KSH
    ?

Default Re: Ccc... Rudolf souval bronze opinion please

I may be too hasty here, I am far from an expert but I don't like it all. If this is a real one, I am not impressed with Souvals work on this one. Especially the bayonet strikes me as poorly done.

- Kenneth

More like a Floch Fake to me, but either way
    I think it is a bad one............
    Regards,

Steve.

bad to the bone,,,

KSH
    ?

I was really tired when I first posted on this clasp, now that I see it with fresh eyes it is for sure 100% bad (really bad), as you well observed guys. I wasn't too hasty, I was too slow.

- Kenneth

I'm going crazy ...... many tell me that is a perfect example ... (Thomas Duran) and others tell me false 100 %..... not understand anything.
    Every day I'm more confused with this badge close combat clasp ... I do not want to create a forum fight ... but .... read the link please.
    Who is right? impossible to know? ... I'm not willing to buy anything else if it is impossible to know what is good and original and which is fake.

CCC...R.SOUVAL..¿pre-post? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Lets not be too hasty here Gentlemen.

I think this is a fine example of a 1.15.2 rectangular crimp with flat wire catch. Souval close combat clasp's are reknowned for blurriness to the features due to material slippage and improper die strikes. Note in this example the circular catch plate soldered onto the oval catch guide, always a source of sloppy soldering. The flaw to the 'R' is also present. The deformed catchplate from the crimping strike is also visible especially the top right crimp. The hinge is also the correct barrel type.

What specifically do you see as indicating a fake with this one?

Souvals are not my choice of close combat clasp by any means due to the low quality and the risk of a post war manufacture date but I would say this example is at least a genuine Souval.

Cheers
    Glenn

KSH
    ?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Lets not be too hasty here Gentlemen.

I think this is a fine example of a 1.15.2 rectangular crimp with flat wire catch. Souval close combat clasp's are reknowned for blurriness to the features due to material slippage and improper die strikes. Note in this example the circular catch plate soldered onto the oval catch guide, always a source of sloppy soldering. The flaw to the 'R' is also present. The deformed catchplate from the crimping strike is also visible especially the top right crimp. The hinge is also the correct barrel type.

What specifically do you see as indicating a fake with this one?

Souvals are not my choice of close combat clasp by any means due to the low quality and the risk of a post war manufacture date but I would say this example is at least a genuine Souval.

Cheers
    Glenn
    You may be correct there Glenn. But other Souval examples I've seen have not had such bad details. Blurry to some extent yes, but that bayonet for instance is horrible IMO. Nothing is better than it being the real deal Antonio, and I hope that I made a wrong call. I would however not like this clasp in my collection - as I said before, if this is genuine Souval work, I'm not impressed - it is a disgrace to the high standards normally applied by German/Austrian makers.

- Kenneth

Quote by KSH View Post
    I was really tired when I first posted on this clasp, now that I see it with fresh eyes it is for sure 100% bad (really bad), as you well observed guys. I wasn't too hasty, I was too slow.

- Kenneth
    You may R.S. not the best manufacturer ... but to say that is very bad nmalo .. 100% ... or else.
    Greetings
    Antonio

Quote by militarymania View Post
    bad to the bone,,,
    I do not understand these responses, so fast and without detailed
    Greetings
    Antonio

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast