Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Cloth Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen.

Article about: Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen cloth badge, padded back version.

Default Cloth Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen.

Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen cloth badge, padded back version.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cloth Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen.   Cloth Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen.  

Last edited by Adrian; 09-02-2013 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cloth Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen.
    P
    Many

?

We don't see too many of these posted, they're not as desirable as their metal counterparts but a decent collection of Luftwaffe cloth badges can be made for very little outlay compared to the metal badges.

I can't comment on the authenticity of this piece but it does look unissued.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hello Adrian, I like collecting LW badges they are beautiful. This is a good piece The padded versions are a bit uncommon.

Default LW Cloth Observers (Padded)

Here is my padded back Observers badge.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cloth Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen.   Cloth Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen.