Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Collecting goals for 2011.

Article about: Any Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's I am missing... ;-)

?

Default Collecting goals for 2011.

Guys,
    What collecting goals do you have for 2011 (realistically)?
    Is there a particular item you've been after, saving for, looking for years but never found?
    Lets hear what you would like to achieve over the next 12 months and at the end of the year we can see who has managed to succeed in full or in part.
    Maybe you can help out a member if they're looking for something, let them know if you see what they want, point them in the right direction. Someone may do the same for you!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collecting goals for 2011.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Collecting goals for 2011.

Good thread Adrian! Badges and decorations only?

If that is so my list is very short: one nice Fallschirmjager badge.

If you meant broadband goals, well I'll add a HJ südost kärnten district triangle, a schutzpolizei summer eagle, one SS armband, one ortsleiter armband,a SS sport patch and a Luftwaffe SD M40 lid

None of the above are currently on target but I have high hopes to bring them home this year.
    Regards

Matt

I would like to add 5 more German helmets one of them a M35 or M40 kreigsmarine for good price.
    One german hot food container the one that you can carrier on your back.
    US tank helmet, M4A2 helmet.
    US gas mask like on D-day with bag.
    All original items.

A 'Russian horde' EK1 and a mint, marked Gold Verwundetenabzeichen. I think the GWB might be the more achievable of the two!

No determinated goals, just buying what crosses my path, at a afortable price.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

I want to make an offer on a vet bring back hord of original SS items some of which I have posted on here. It includes a BYF 41 Luger with two matching mags, SS dager, SS VT peaked cap, multiple pieces of SS insignia, and other assorted items that I would like to add to my collection. I dont know if he will come around they are suppose to go to his son but his son does not appreciate the stuff so we will see.

Zeller I have a FJ badge in its case that I could part with for the right price. Its zinc alloy non maker marked but very nice finish. It is posted on the forums. Let me know if you are interested.

I would like all the known makers of PKZ EK2s !!

Just a few to go !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    I would like all the known makers of PKZ EK2s !!

Just a few to go !

Nick
    Go get em my friend!

If all my problems go away i would love to put in my collection a RCAF-RAF side cap and visor cap ,a Canadian Battledress and trousers dated ,a Rcn uniform and for last a Nice Heer visor cap in decent condition
    I have to wake up now dreaming like that is fun but..... reality is something else ,who knows !!!!! miracle do happen

Frenchy

?

Just some months and I 'll get one of my dreams, a German Cross in Silver.
    Out of this, I 'm ready for every very nice EK on the market, not so interested for the maker.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast