Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Collection German Badges

Article about: Hello to all I would like to know if in the United States there are auction sites of badges German WWII, because I separate from my complete collection here a few parts, thank you

Default Collection German Badges

Hello to all I would like to know if in the United States there are auction sites of badges German WWII, because I separate from my complete collection here a few parts, thank youCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German BadgesCollection German Badges

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collection German Badges
    P
    Many

Hi, do some research and I'm sure you'll find an auction house. I'm sure you will because you obviously did a search for a forum in order to ask the question.

And why ask about America when your prices are in das euro?
    Last edited by jamie7d7; 02-05-2017 at 12:54 PM.

You should start a thread for each item!...

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    You should start a thread for each item!...
    Won't be long before this thread is closed. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Won't be long before this thread is closed. Stewy

Yep, "is that a fish hook I see before me?"
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quite possibly Mark. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Quite possibly Mark. Stewy
    I must admit I haven't looked closely at any of these pretty poor pics especially after I noted the casually placed 500€ ticket (Oops, didn't mean that to be in the picture !)on the APB!!

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

The DKiG and DKiS are around $8,000 of fake crap, if sold as genuine pieces that is. I'm also not liking the appearance of the Grade II PAB 25, but the pic's are no good and you really ought to think about using a non reflective material rather than your gold lame underpants as a back ground. The APB is also a worthless copy. You should be banned forthwith as a feckless chancer in my opinion.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

If you would like to repost them, follow the instructions in these two threads to do so.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)