Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Could someone please help with ribbon bar?

Article about: Hullo, what us the second from right ribbon please? And what do people think if this ribbon bar? Thank you

Default Could someone please help with ribbon bar?

Hullo, what us the second from right ribbon please? And what do people think if this ribbon bar?
    Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Could someone please help with ribbon bar?   Could someone please help with ribbon bar?  

Last edited by rbminis; 02-27-2016 at 05:27 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Could someone please help with ribbon bar?
    P
    Many

Iron Cross 1939 second class, war merit, Ostfront, Austria entry, Sudeten entry. Looks good. NH
    Last edited by Neil Hever; 02-27-2016 at 04:15 PM.

thank you NH. I suspected it would be as it came in a box with 2 ostfront, an ek2, and a bronze KV which all look good to me. thanks awfully for teaching me about the osterreich anschluss, i couldn't find a pic of it online.

Oh yes, I missed the Ostfront medal in the middle. That is an easy one to identify - the others are a little trickier. I corrected the medal list above for future reference. NH

Karl - where are you located? Ribbon bars like this show up all the time at the Allentown Forks of the Delaware show. Neil

Thanks for your interest Neil. I live in Lincolnshire, UK. I'm especially thrilled about the östereich Anschluss ribbon as my omi was there. As she was born in Vienna in 1928. In fact she once saw AH at one of his gigs. She, like many others, loved him at first when the lorries of peas and potatoes started arriving. But then was horrified when Jewish people she knew disappeared. My uncle was in the SS too. Conscripted in the W-SS in 1944.
    Kl

And my great grandmother, my omi's mum, was awarded the silver mutterkreuz. Only 7 kids so she missed out in the gold. Not that she ever bothered to collect it.
    Oh, and please, for gods sake don't think I have any warped pride in my uncle being in the WSS or any sympathy with any NSDAP politics.
    K