Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

The dangers of alcohol and website updates

Article about: Very nice additions Glenn ! Watch out for that radiation mate! I had another drunken spending spree last night... oh dear Nick

Thanks but...my poor wallet...I'd been so good too, almost 2 weeks without purchasing militaria.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The dangers of alcohol and website updates
    P
    Many

Nice aditions mate. I was bidding at a nice diary of an Afrikakorps officer but due to internet lag i lost my chance for bidding the last moment
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The dangers of alcohol and website updates   The dangers of alcohol and website updates  

The dangers of alcohol and website updates   The dangers of alcohol and website updates  

The dangers of alcohol and website updates   The dangers of alcohol and website updates  

Last edited by don_kihotis7; 11-25-2013 at 12:30 PM.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Ahh, thats too bad, The Stein auction finished at about 1am my time so all I could do was set a high limit and hope for the best. Typically the bids went almost to my high limit, hence the pain to my wallet.

Yeah there were crazy biddings once again. And you always have to keep in mind the total cost which consists of (a) the buyer's premium at 12,5% (b) the shipping cost and (c) the credit card fees

Meaning if you win something for 300 euros, the total will be more than 350
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Were here for you Glenn your amongst friends here you have come to the best support group on the net we will help you any way we can and discuss your problem in your time of need the therapy is on going and may take some time though .
    All we ask of you is to keep making many major purchases and share them with us so we can evaluate how extensive your problem is and of course you will have to share images of the items with the group as part of your on going therapy .
    I would like to introduce you to the doctor and are very professional support team please feel free to to send me a PM if you are having an episode and I will dispatch them to your location to assist you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The dangers of alcohol and website updates  

The SS armband I mentioned earlier is thus...

The dangers of alcohol and website updates The dangers of alcohol and website updates The dangers of alcohol and website updates The dangers of alcohol and website updates The dangers of alcohol and website updates

I've only taken this one shot of the SA dagger so far, it's really tricky to photograph these things without reflection and shine.

There was a patinated tombak Deschler KVK1 last week too...

The dangers of alcohol and website updates The dangers of alcohol and website updates The dangers of alcohol and website updates

Super additions my friend

Keep drinking !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I'll do my best Nick!

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast