Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

The dangers of alcohol and website updates

Article about: Very nice additions Glenn ! Watch out for that radiation mate! I had another drunken spending spree last night... oh dear Nick

Default Re: The dangers of alcohol and website updates

The dangers of alcohol and website updatesThe dangers of alcohol and website updatesThe dangers of alcohol and website updatesThe dangers of alcohol and website updatesThe dangers of alcohol and website updates
    Quote by operaman View Post
    A 2,000.00 fish!!!! what the hell was it ,a 500 pound tuna?
    Yup, Koi. Funny some of mine spent time at a friends mud pond in TN after arriving from Japan. Believe me 10 thousand and up is no problem if you can afford it. Not 500 pounds each but I do need help from friends to move them as I catch 'em.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The dangers of alcohol and website updates
    P
    Many

Quote by Rudolf Karl View Post
    The dangers of alcohol and website updatesThe dangers of alcohol and website updatesThe dangers of alcohol and website updatesThe dangers of alcohol and website updatesThe dangers of alcohol and website updates

Yup, Koi. Funny some of mine spent time at a friends mud pond in TN after arriving from Japan. Believe me 10 thousand and up is no problem if you can afford it. Not 500 pounds each but I do need help from friends to move them as I catch 'em.

in TN, those are just pretty carp. just joking with you.

Glenn, congrats on that beautiful cased Wachtler & Lange EK1 mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks Nick, she's a beauty and I can't wait until she arrives although she may be spending some time in my 'draw of secrets' until the wife is in a suitable frame of mind for the EK to make it's debut

Nice fish you got there Rudolph, are they better steamed or pan-fried? Just Kidding!

?

Quote by Rudolf Karl View Post
    Blimey! You'll need a large portion of chips to go with that one!

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Thanks Nick, she's a beauty and I can't wait until she arrives although she may be spending some time in my 'draw of secrets' until the wife is in a suitable frame of mind for the EK to make it's debut
    Nick can give you all the tips you need to keep a closet EK collection, he told me the other day that every one of the socks in his drawer has an EK in the bottom of it. He buys just as many socks as EKs nowadays.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Blimey! You'll need a large portion of chips to go with that one!

Nick can give you all the tips you need to keep a closet EK collection, he told me the other day that every one of the socks in his drawer has an EK in the bottom of it. He buys just as many socks as EKs nowadays.
    Ha! Ha! Thankfully I dont collect helmets !!

I have another HJ knife on the way where on earth am I going to stick that???!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Adrian View Post
    hahaha! Nice one!!

I thought it was just me that hides things from the wife!
    I get things delivered to my parents address then smuggle em into my house at a suitable time lol!!
    Saves telling little white lies about the price of things then!!!
    Jay

Right on,what a nice piece.

The better thing to do is just say Oh honey I just paid 10.00$ for this old beat up chained SS dagger,she would believe that before she would believe 8,000 $ .To be married for 40 years like I have one must know how to do the "old Washington two step"

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast