Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Danzig Flakkampfabzeichen

Article about: by G43 The badge I originally posted does seem to compare to the example presented by other members. Thank you all. Hello, collecting friends, what do you think of the piece? someone has a g

Default Danzig Flakkampfabzeichen

Hello, collecting friends, what do you think of the piece? someone has a gram of this award, unfortunately I can’t find it at all, thank you

Danzig FlakkampfabzeichenDanzig FlakkampfabzeichenDanzig FlakkampfabzeichenDanzig FlakkampfabzeichenDanzig FlakkampfabzeichenDanzig Flakkampfabzeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Danzig Flakkampfabzeichen
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I know very little about these awards beyond what they are, so hopefully others know something more but they are very rare, very expensive and highly faked.

I have searched a few forums and have come up basically empty. And none of my reference books mention them with the exception of Detlev Neimann's 2008 price guide. It just shows two photos that are hard to see well. There are also examples on Weitze and Emedals but all three of these are in Buntmetal. Not zinc. And none have the maker names on the pin

As to whether these three examples are original I can not say.

Danzig, Free State. A Rare Danzig Flak Badge

Danzig Flakkampfabzeichen (366421) - Decorations of the Luftwaffe - Military Antiques
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This example was posted in an older thread. I moved it and started a new thread for it.
    Here is the thread that it was originally posted in.
    Danzig Flakkampfabzeichen
    This type, with this maker mark, was originally explained to be an acceptable variant.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you for the answers, sorry for my mistake in the forum, I am not yet so suspicious of it )) Does it make any sense to make an expertise or who could issue this for this award?

ich flippe aus)))))))))

Hallo Rosenberg!

Da hast aber was sehr seltenes, Danzig Flakkampfabzeichen sind schwer zu finden.
    Was ich so gefunden habe gehen manche davon aus das Stumpf und Sohn ein akzeptierter Hersteller ist. Es gibt aber sehr wohl auch kontroversen in dem gesagt wird das stumpf und sohn (was ich gefunden habe, Silberbesteck und Schmuckstücke hergestellt hat, aber keine Danzig Flakkampfabzeichen produziert hat) Wenn eine Expertise haben willst würd ich mal zu Weitze gehen, sind sehr professionell und freundlich, vorallem bei sowas seltenem wäre nicht schlecht zu wissen obs jetzt fake oder doch ein original ist!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Dave.

Thanks