Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Deutsche Adlerorden

Article about: Hello to all, Need help. It is guaranted to be original, but your inscpection is very wellcome. Thanks in ahead to all. Regards Jan

You can compare with the many posted here.
    My German Eagle Order Collection
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsche Adlerorden
    P
    Many

Quote by rbminis View Post
    You can compare with the many posted here.
    My German Eagle Order Collection
    Ralph.
    It's just not happening for me I'm afraid Ralph......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi guys.

This 2nd Eagle Order example not correspond with a Eagle Order of 1937, 1939 or 1943 regulations.

Enamel is nice, swastica is ok but eagles not correspond with makers Deschler (1937-1939)or Godet (1939-1943)characteristics.

On rear side maker mark on needle "835" not correspond with 1937 regulations (900 Silber), 1939 regulation (900) or 1943 regulations (900 21) or (L50)

In my opinion this example is a postwar fake or a prototype of another maker not authorised for the German Cancillery to make the German Eagle Order.

Also can be a reposition Eagle Order make on contemporary specialized jewlery.....

Quote by mariscal rommel View Post
    Hi guys.

This 2nd Eagle Order example not correspond with a Eagle Order of 1937, 1939 or 1943 regulations.

Enamel is nice, swastica is ok but eagles not correspond with makers Deschler (1937-1939)or Godet (1939-1943)characteristics.

On rear side maker mark on needle "835" not correspond with 1937 regulations (900 Silber), 1939 regulation (900) or 1943 regulations (900 21) or (L50)

In my opinion this example is a postwar fake or a prototype of another maker not authorised for the German Cancillery to make the German Eagle Order.

Also can be a reposition Eagle Order make on contemporary specialized jewlery.....
    Hi Mariscal,

Thanks for your expert opinion on this German Eagle Order, it's much appreciated.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

From what i have been examining i agree with Ned and Rommel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2