Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deutsche Adlerorden funfter Klasse MIT Schwerter for review

Article about: Does this appear original? Thanks for looking,Steve

?

Default Deutsche Adlerorden funfter Klasse MIT Schwerter for review

Does this appear original?

Thanks for looking,Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsche Adlerorden funfter Klasse MIT Schwerter for review   Deutsche Adlerorden funfter Klasse MIT Schwerter for review  

Deutsche Adlerorden funfter Klasse MIT Schwerter for review   Deutsche Adlerorden funfter Klasse MIT Schwerter for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsche Adlerorden funfter Klasse MIT Schwerter for review
    P
    Many

Original!, A Cased German Eagle Order, Third Class Cross with Swords in case of issue... Nice!

gut feeling is a fake,look at the eagles heads they are all different.

Honestly I tend towards the originality of the piece, comparing it with the original (from e-medals), I can not see the differences you mention harryamb2, approaches thing, I guess... case is ok, and I think that we agree with that

Deutsche Adlerorden funfter Klasse MIT Schwerter for review

Quote by andrewx View Post
    Honestly I tend towards the originality of the piece, comparing it with the original (from e-medals), I can not see the differences you mention harryamb2, approaches thing, I guess... case is ok, and I think that we agree with that
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    My understsanding is that e-medals does not always sell originals. Do you have an original to compare?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    My understsanding is that e-medals does not always sell originals. Do you have an original to compare?
    Ralph.
    Thanks for the welcome, for me and for the years I've been a customer, I think that E-medals is a good dealer, No, I have not the award in my collection, I made my judgment based only on the textbook and pictures of snoman ... maybe if snoman could send more photos and information, any mark on the ring?, for example ... hopefully more reviews about ...

Regards,

I did not say that e-medals is not a good dealer, l merely stated that it is my understanding that they do not always sell originals.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I did not say that e-medals is not a good dealer, l merely stated that it is my understanding that they do not always sell originals.
    Ralph.
    not, of course, I understood well, in fact, do not think there any dealer that sells 100% original ... No hard feelings...

Best Regards,

Quote by andrewx View Post
    not, of course, I understood well, in fact, do not think there any dealer that sells 100% original ... No hard feelings...

Best Regards,
    Hence my reluctance to use their sale photos for reference.
    Ralph.

Shouldn't these be hallmarked 900 on the ring as they were silver weren't they? Besides that, the 'enamel' (if indeed that's what it is and not paint) in the wreaths is poorly applied and has covered parts of the polished swastikas (which also appear distorted in places) and has taken on a yellowish hue. Surely this would not be allowed to occur if jewellers glass enamel were used as per originals?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast