Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsche Kreuz "2" silber

Article about: Hey folks, Would like your opinions of this one that is being dangled in front of us. These are pricey and definitely need to get the boards approval here before I ever loosened the wallet.

?

Default Deutsche Kreuz "2" silber

Hey folks,

Would like your opinions of this one that is being dangled in front of us. These are pricey and definitely need to get the boards approval here before I ever loosened the wallet. I know the silver ones were issued in lower number in comparison to the gold grade. Any help in appreciated.
    Best,
    Anzel
    Deutsche Kreuz "2" silberDeutsche Kreuz "2" silberDeutsche Kreuz "2" silberDeutsche Kreuz "2" silber

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsche Kreuz "2" silber
    P
    Many

Check it out old bean.....

Junker Deutsches Kreuz im silber?

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

4 rivets??? no no no no no

?

It is exactly the same one as in your link Ned right down to the bent catch .

Yes.....Quite.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

knew Id seen it before.

?

Hello,
    Not for my collection.

Jody

?

Ahh it was local so I hastily posted it here for quick response. The one time I do not search first, the identical one shows up in another thread. Thanks for the link Ned sorry for the duplicate item.
    Best,
    Anzel
    Ps Pawel Novak is back! He or should I say it is marketing a fallschirmjager's helmet for $900 so beware!!!!