MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Deutsche Kreuz im Silber and a 1936 Olympic medal i am being offered...opinions?

Article about: Sorry, I would pass on the DK as well. Definitely not up to genuine quality and the rivits are not right. William

Default Re: Deutsche Kreuz im Silber and a 1936 Olympic medal i am being offered...opinions?

Sorry, I would pass on the DK as well. Definitely not up to genuine quality and the rivits are not right. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsche Kreuz im Silber and a 1936 Olympic medal i am being offered...opinions?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: German cross in silver and a 1936 Olympic medal i am being offered...opinions?

Quote by Newbie View Post
    So are saying for sure that the German cross is a fake?
    Yes, I agree with the others. A fake example..

Default Re: Deutsche Kreuz im Silber and a 1936 Olympic medal i am being offered...opinions?

I would like to know how much he is asking for it !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

ok, thanks! My only hope is that the Olympic medal is real, lol !

Gents, I fear that the DKiS will not sell and that sometime in the near future the swastika will be removed and a first class KVK impression will be attached.....then it becomes a 57er DKiS ! easier to sell these days than the fake TR piece....this is the fate of many a fake TR Deutsche Kreuz ! 57' collectors, bear this in mind !
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Quote by oradour View Post
    Gents, I fear that the DKiS will not sell and that sometime in the near future the swastika will be removed and a first class KVK impression will be attached.....then it becomes a 57er DKiS ! easier to sell these days than the fake TR piece....this is the fate of many a fake TR Deutsche Kreuz ! 57' collectors, bear this in mind !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Good point and well made Steve!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Here's the correct rivet, catch, hinge and pin set up for a Junker cross. This is actually the reverse of a Deutsche Kreuz in Gold, but the silver one is the same.

Regards, Ned.
    Attached Images Attached Images Deutsche Kreuz im Silber and a 1936 Olympic medal i am being offered...opinions?  Deutsche Kreuz im Silber and a 1936 Olympic medal i am being offered...opinions? 
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2