Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold ,maker 20

Article about: I have seen this badge at an auction , is this a badge made by zimmermann or fake ? seller is not sure if its Original and offers it as a copy . any thoughts will be great ,personaly i think

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Schiestrik ! I hit my fiken thumb with a fiken hammer.

I am not up on military words buddy. Would it be possible to have a short list of German words for badges and medals as a sticky for those of us that are German language challenged ?
    It would really help an old fool like me.
    I hesitate to post badges and medals for that reason and feel foolish because I don't know what to call it and don't want to pi$$ you off. I like you friend.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Gold ,maker 20
    P
    Many

Quote by SteveR View Post
    I am not up on military words buddy. Would it be possible to have a short list of German words for badges and medals as a sticky for those of us that are German language challenged ?
    I hesitate to post badges and medals for that reason and feel foolish because I don't know what to call it and don't want to pi$$ you off. I like you friend.
    Hi Steve,
    The list is the first post on this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    You will find the English and German names for all of the German awards.
    Hope this helps,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Schiestrik ! I hit my fiken thumb with a fiken hammer.

Don't worry little Bratwurst, I can teach you one word!

Koppelschloss = buckle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2