Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold ,maker 20

Article about: I have seen this badge at an auction , is this a badge made by zimmermann or fake ? seller is not sure if its Original and offers it as a copy . any thoughts will be great ,personaly i think

Default Deutsches Kreuz in Gold ,maker 20

I have seen this badge at an auction , is this a badge made by zimmermann or fake ?
    seller is not sure if its Original and offers it as a copy .
    any thoughts will be great ,personaly i think its an Original ...
    thanks in advance
    greetings
    andreas
    ps these are the only pics i have at the moment

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold ,maker 20Deutsches Kreuz in Gold ,maker 20Deutsches Kreuz in Gold ,maker 20
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-22-2016 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Gold ,maker 20
    P
    Many

It's 100% gen. As long as it's not got the enamel chipped to buggery behind the orange blob I'd go for it.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

MAP
    ?

Ned has already given thumbs up so not much more for me to add but looks good to me from what I can see from cell phone. I think I can see the die flaw at 10 O'clock.

Compare to mine for key points to study.

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold - C.F. Zimmerman
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks a lot for all your comments.
    I appriciate it and I will give it a real good shot at the auction.
    I will send you guys pictures if I get the badge.
    Greetings Andreas

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

kc1
    ?

Did you get it saw one of these go at u.k auction last couple of days for £1000 complete with photo of u.k serviceman it was given to by German pow for his fair treatment of prisoners same one?

MAP
    ?

Quote by kc1 View Post
    Did you get it saw one of these go at u.k auction last couple of days for £1000 complete with photo of u.k serviceman it was given to by German pow for his fair treatment of prisoners same one?
    I have heard this type of story many times (awards for fair treatment). I would not put much stock in it. JMHO
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

hi kc1
    well no , not seen at thise auction , i cant tell you also where i have seen thise badge aswell
    i dont wont to slip it thro my hands ...

hopefully i get my hands on it

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Schiestrik ! I hit my fiken thumb with a fiken hammer.

Oops I must have hit the post button when I was typing out my post.

Please see post below.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast